Small Bump-Luke imagine (part 1)

"Luke have you ever thought that it'd be nice having a third person running around the house?"

"Besides Lacey? (Y/n) she counts as a person too, she's a-"

"Lacey is our precious Yorkie, but I'm being serious with the question Luke."

"Its crossed my mind a time or two, why?"

"Here." You handed him the pregnancy test and turned away from his gaze.

"YOU'RE? WE'RE?!" Even though he was lost for words you knew he was beyond excited.

"I am and we are Luke." He threw the test on the floor and picked you up, spinning you around before placing you back on your feet again. "I love you so so much (y/n) and our little baby girl."

"I love you too babe, but what if it's a boy?"

"I wouldn't mind if we had both baby, I'm just very excited I'm going to be a father." He kissed you then placed his lips on your belly. "Daddy loves you already." He held onto you while you both tried to come up with a possible list of names for your unborn child.

Since finding out you're pregnant Luke reminded you so mant times that it's important to go to the doctor for a checkup, so you made an appointment straight away.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings, how are you today?" You and Luke were still considered newly engaged, but you never corrected anyone that referred to you as 'Mrs. Hemmings.'

"We're doing very well today."

Everything went perfectly; your baby was developing and functioning normally and you confirmed that you follow a healthy eating list.

"Luke has (y/n) been keeping up with her vitamins."

"Yes sir, I make sure she takes her prenatal vitamins everyday."

"Good husband." The smile on Luke's face was truly beautiful, something you would never grow tired of.

"Thank you."

"Everything is fine with your health and you baby's health, you two are doing everything correctly. I know you'll be great parents to a healthy baby." You and Luke always appreciated hearing complements like that.

Neither you or Luke announced your pregnancy to the public, only close friends and family knew about it.

"Should be send a tweet or announce it or a Twitcam?"

"A Twitcam is fine I guess." He nodded and set everything up.

"Hello!" Luke said into the camera, you smiled and waved. There were loads of comments on the screen mentions how much of a cute couple you and Luke are and a few tweets congratulating us on our recent engagement.

"(Y/n) and I have an announcement to make."

'Maybe they're married already.' He read out loud.

"I can assure you that Luke and I aren't married yet, the wedding is sometime in September."

"(Y/n) and I are having a baby!" He said quickly, clapped and kissed you afterwards. There were many congratulations tweets and of course there were negative ones as well.

"Since we finally announced that, we're going to head out for lunch now. Bye!" You smiled and waved to the camera once again before he logged off of his laptop.

"How do you feel now (y/n)?"

"Relieved."