The only reason (song preference)

Bitter words unspoken,

Everything broken

It's never too late to bring us back to life

Ashton:

"All you do is break me more and more everyday that I continue to stay with you; I'm sick and tired of crying over you because I know that I deserve someone better than you Ashton."

"I never meant any of that stuff I said to you (y/n), I'm sorry. Please don't give up on us so easily."

"That's the thing Ash, I didn't give up so easily, that's why I'm still here. You obviously stopped caring about our relationship but I was in denial and hoped that you didn't and that you'd change."

"We can go to counseling or whatever it takes, I promise I will be a better everything to you."

"You've already had two chances Ashton."

"Three strikes you're out or third times a charm."

"If you strike out then we're done and I'm serious this time."

"I promise to make this a charm; I'm so sorry babe."

I feel you burning under my skin

I swear I see you shining

Brighter than the flame inside your eyes

Calum: "Oh hey Cal, what are you doing here?"

"Umm just here hanging out with the guys, what are you doing here?"

"I'm supposed to be on a date with someone I was set up with but it wasn't working out."

"You left?"

"Sometimes that's what you have to do."

"Well you're welcome to join us if you'd like."

"Sure" (y/n) knows exactly what she does to me when we're near one another, but she made it clear she doesn't want to be tied down by anyone because she's young. I've been a fool waiting for her to come around to see that it's me that is what she needs and I'll continue to wait until she opens her eyes to realize it has always been me.

Don't talk, let me think it over

How we gonna fix this?

How we gonna undo all the pain?

Tell me, is it even worth it?

Michael:

"Michael you and I both know that this marriage was a bad idea, we just wanted to be rebellious teenagers but now we're drifting apart and driving each other insane."

"I know, I just didn't want to accept it."

"What can we do?"

"Are we still meant to be?"

"I love you very much, you know that I do, but-"

"It's better if we just let go of what isn't there anymore but I'll always love you too."

All the crossed wires,

Just making us tired

Is it too late to bring us back to life? "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE ALWAYS ANGRY WITH ME AND WE CAN'T EVEM HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION LUKE!" "YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW?!" "NO I DON'T, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME!"

"You've changed so much and you've basically forgotten about me."

"Luke I'm still the same person you fell in love with back in high school and I could never forget about you, we are getting married soon."

"Let's just forget about it all, I don't want to argue anymore."

"There can't be a wedding if we don't get along Lukey."

"Shh babe, I know and I'm sorry about everything I said, I really do love you."

"I'm sorry and I love you too."