Food habit-Michael imagine

For awhile Michael was the only guy in the band with a girlfriend, that is until Ashton began dating a girl named Natasha.

Since the band lived under one roof in a different state than Natasha and I, we'd fly out together to visit them like the awesome girlfriends we are.

"(Y/n) I'm starving and there's no food here." Michael pouted as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You live here and I'm your guest, you were supposed to have the food situation straight before Tasha and I arrived." I turned around to face him, placing my hands on his hips and staring him in the eyes.

"I'm a guy, I don't know how to shop for groceries." I knew for a fact that was false because he and Calum went on a grocery trip together a couple times before.

"So what you're telling me is that you want me to go out to pick up something for dinner?" He nodded.

"Exactly! You know me so well."

"Babe you're so annoying sometimes." I groaned and took his keys and wallet off of the counter.

"But you love me still!"

"I tend to question that." He knew I wasn't serious because I couldn't contain my laughter.

"How rude!" He tugged on the pocket of my jeans, allowing it to pop back into place."

The restaurant near-by had a sign with a dinner special for a fair price, so I picked up a rotisserie chicken with a carton of mixed veggies; something simple and healthy.

"Finally!" Michael said as soon as I walked through the door with dinner.

"Shut up, you're he lazy one who didn't buy anything in the first place." He didn't say anything, just smirked.

I baked a batch of a dozen biscuits as a filler, hoping that everyone would be full for the night until someone would go grocery shopping tomorrow morning.

"Um (Y/n), what are you doing?" Luke asked curiously.

"I'm eating...just like everyone else."

"Why is there strawberry jam on your chicken?!" Ashton, Luke, and Calum looked disgusted.

"It's good I promise, just try some."

"Yuck (Y/n), you're gross!" Cal took his food and walked to the living room.

"Am not!"

"I'm sure only pregnant women eat weird shit like that together." Luke couldn't say with a laughed but straightened up when he realized what he had said.

"Oh gosh, are you-" His eyes were wider than ever.

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD, DID YOU IMPREGNATE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Ashton yelled to Michael who was sitting in front of the t.v, causing everyone in the kitchen to laugh; how embarrassing.

"No. Well at least I don't think so, why?" He came into the kitchen and looked at Ashton.

"Look what she's eating!" Tasha pointed to the chicken and jam on my plate.

"She eats weird things like this all the time, how is this moment any different?"

"You knew about this?"

"Obviously..." He picked up a piece of the chicken from my piece and put a nice amount of jam on top of it.

"Is it gross babe?" I asked him, he shook his head and ate another piece.

"You two disgust me sometimes."

"Don't be jealous Luke."

From that point Michael and I were known as the weird couple and Natasha and Ashton were known as the normal ones, but we all knew that wasn't true.

{A/N: I feel like this one is terrible but I was inspired by the chicken and strawberry jam I was eating yesterday.}