Ashton imagine (final part)

You woke up with your head on Ashton's chest and the bright sun shining blindly through the thin curtains. His arms were securely around your waist, making you feel protected, loved, and wanted.

"Hmm good morning Mrs. Irwin." Ashton kissed your forehead then proceeded to stretch out his limbs.

"Morning baby." You placed a small kiss on his chest which caused him to focus on you.

"You're beautiful you know that? Truly glowing."

"Glowing?" You were unsure of what he meant by 'glowing.'

"It's said that once a woman loses her virginity, there are a few changes about her."

"What's different about me?"

"For one, that huge smile on your face and the second thing has to do with your physical body."

"Which is?"

"Your hips (y/n)."

"Not quite following."

"They're slightly wider than before." You felt embarrassed about that bit, but there was no way of hiding that.

"It was going to happen eventually, just embrace your beautiful body."

"I'm convinced you could've been a poet or something Ashton Fletcher Irwin."

"It isn't too late for that (y/f/n) (y/m/n) Irwin." He smirked at the sounds of your first name being placed with his last name and knowing that it is indeed an official thing.

"You're right."

"We have a gorgeous view, we should be enjoying it."

"We have time babe."

"We'll surely make it feel like all of the time in the world."

"You're a very sweet guy Ashton and somehow I always knew you'd be the one I'd vow to spend my eternity with."

"I'm glad we were having the same vision all along."