Sweetheart, you're drunk-Luke imagine

"Sweetheart you've had way too much to drink, time for bed now."

"But Luuuke I wanna go out." You slurred and waved your arms in the air.

"You were just out (y/n), all night."

"Just one more drink."

"You are completely smashed right now (y/n/n), no more!" He carried you upset to your shared bedroom and sat you on the bed.

"I feel like dancing." "Please sit back down before you hurt yourself." He left out of the room to get a bottle of water, medicine, and a bucket for you just incase you felt the urge to vomit. When he returned, your dress and heels were on the floor and he assumed you had fallen asleep due to the fact your eyes were closed.

"What am I going to do with you?" He smiled to himself and placed your dress on the laundry bin. Since you were 'asleep' Luke began to rid himself of clothes to prepare for bed but distracted by your outburst. "LuLu I like this game!" You only call him LuLu when you're drunk so he knew that there was no way you were pretending. "What game?" He asked while removing his flannel. "More"

"What are you talking about?" You winked in response to his question.

"(Y/n) I'm not stripping for you, I'm getting ready for bed!" He stated, causing you to pout and frown like a child.

"Whatever!" You turned over on your side to face away from him.

"Maybe next time (y/n)." He didn't realize that you were already asleep for the night.