Wake me up-song preference (Cake)

I should ink my skin with your name

C.H.:

(Y/n) likes to reflect back on the early days of us as friends before officially becoming an item-the time before I began getting tattoos. Her favorite thing to do is trace all of them while I remind her of their meanings and significance.

"What does this one mean again?" She was referring to a symbol on my forearm.

"Being content in life."

"And this one?" She pointed to nearly eight more on my sleeve, which I happily explained each one of them again.

"Wow." She said in amazement while continuing to trace.

"I love you." I say suddenly, just to remind her.

"I love you too Calum."

"I'm getting a new one soon, that's if you approve."

"Why wouldn't I? You're old enough to make your own decisions."

"I want to get your name...here." I placed her small hand on the empty space above my heart.

"Are you s-sure about that?" Her eyes widened, I could tell she was very shocked.

"I've been thinking about it or quite awhile now."

"Wow." She repeated, more in a whisper.

"You don't like the idea?"

"It isn't that, I just don't want you to regret it."

"We've known each other since we were younger, dated for 10 years and getting married in very soon. I'm ready to go through with this tattoo, only if you approve."

"I approve and I'll even be there to hold your hand." I chuckled.

"Thank you angel." I kissed her sweetly and cuddled closer to her.

And you should never cut your hair

'Cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder

L.H.:

I don't have much dating history, just occasionally flings with different people before (Y/n) came into my life and helped me become a better man. We've only been dating for nearly one year and I feel like she'll be around for a long time, I'm that in love with her.

"Your eyes are beautiful Hemmings." She complimented me and kissed my cheek.

"You get lost in them don't you?" I teased her to make her laugh.

"Maybe I do." I stared at her for a few seconds to admire her facial features.

"Everything about you is beautiful, you're almost unreal sweetheart." She blushed and flicked her hair off of her shoulder.

"You're such a gentlemen." She laced my fingers with hers.

"Have you ever noticed how much you touch your hair?"

"What do you mean?"

"You twirl it or flick it away."

"It gets in the way, I'm ready to cut it and experiment with colors."

"But I love your long hair." I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

"You don't want me to change it?" She asked.

"Nope."

"But why not?"

"I love being able to run my fingers through it while we cuddle."

"But I'm not chopping it all away, just most of it because it's getting too long."

"You'll regret it missy."

"Really? Why's that?"

"You ask too many questions honey."

"You've never called me honey before."

"Well I do now and you're going to like it because I'm not going to call you anything else." I smirked at her.

"Are you sassing me Luke?" She placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side.

"I don't know, am I?" She rolled her eyes and leaned back against my chest.

{A/N: I'm not sure if I've ever written a preference to this song before and if I did that means it's on my Instagram somewhere, but I have written one before....oh well. Hopefully you enjoyed Cake, I'll try to have Mashton up tonight, tomorrow, or sometime this week. ☺ Also, thank you all for 62k reads, I'm very happy about that and I hope you're enjoying this book. 💕 There may or may not be a second book, it depends if you, the reader, would like another one. 😁 The lyrics aren't in italics because I'm not on a computer, my apologies.}