Picture-Calum imagine

Relaxing is what you looked forward to every night after coming home from work. Sitting comfortably in the spacious bathtub surrounded by candles with soft music playing in the background, also a glass of wine every once in awhile when you wanted it.

You checked the wall clock and noticed that it was almost time for Calum to come home and he'd most likely want to shower, so you hurried your bath along.

When you got out of the water you wrapped your towel tightly around your body and blew out all of the candles.

"Babe I'm home." He softly knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in." He smiled when he saw your bare face and your hair tied in a high ponytail.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was fine, just a bit tiring though." You sighed an d went back to cleaning out your tub.

The two of you continued talking for a few minutes until you heard the sound of his cellphone camera.

"Did you just take a picture of me?"

"Yes ma'am." He smirked.

"Why? Delete it!"

"But you look beautiful." He whined.

"Please don't post that anywhere, I'm only wearing a towel." He smiled at the picture because you were in your natural state and you had a smile on your face when you were talking to him.

"Already done."

"WHAT?!"

"Relax babe, I'll delete it eventually."

Within a few seconds that picture received thousands of likes an comments , which Calum briefly skimmed through. Many of them saying how cute of a couple you and Calum are and how beautiful you are but one in particular caught his eye.

(random username): "Damn I'd really love to see what's underneath that towel." You noticed Cal frown and quickly type something on his phone.

(calumhood): "She's all mine asshole so get lost!"

By the end of the night you were both laying in the dark, cuddling and talking about random things you most likely wouldn't remember in the morning.

"(Y/n)."

"Yeah?"

"Remind me never to post another picture of you like that again." He mumbled sleepily into your shoulder.

"I told you not to in the first place." You kissed his cheek and drifted off to sleep.