Frustrated (preference)

Michael:

"How the hell are you so good at this game (y/n)?"

"You taught me how to play."

"I'm not playing this with you anymore."

"What a sore loser you're being."

"Whatever (y/n)!"

"Are you seriously mad? Silent treatment, yeah that's very mature Michael; it is just a game!"

"It isn't just a game to me, it's life!"

Luke:

"(Y/n) where's my Nirvana shirt?"

"I'm wearing it"

"Where's my Vans?"

"I'm wearing those"

"My wristbands?"

"I have those too."

"Dammit (y/n) it'd be nice if you would ask before taking things that don't belong to you"

"Geez Luke, usually guys go crazy when their girlfriend wears their clothes but I guess not."

"I do (y/n), I love seeing you in my clothes but sometimes I get frustrated because you take things I want to wear."

"I'm sorry"

"I'll tell you what, we'll go out and find these shirts for you."

"But I like wearing yours."

"(Y/n/n)!"

"Fine"

Ashton:

"UGH I CAN'T GET THIS BEAT RIGHT!"

"Ashton you've been at this all day and you're just tired. Maybe you should take a break to-"

"Maybe you don't know what the hell you're talking about!"

"Sorry, I'll just leave."

"Wait (y/n) I'm sorry. I'm just really frustrated with everything and I feel under pressure."

"I understand Ash."

"You aren't mad?"

"I could never stay mad at you."

Calum:

"You're making me very uncomfortable (y/n)."

"How? I didn't do anything."

"The way you're eating your ice cream cone is a turn on for me and you know that."

"Oh, so you're pretty much sexually frustrated by everything I'm doing?"

"Yes and right now you aren't making this ban easy for me."

"Ok we can cave and not mention a thing to the boys, but before you make another bet make sure you'll be able to handle."

"Deal!"