Flappy bird-Calum imagine

Calum and I were bored so we wanted to compete against one another to see who can get the highest score on Flappy Bird; loser buys ice cream for the loser.

"I don't think you're prepared for my skills (Y/n)." He said in a cocky tone and smirked at me.

"I have a fair chance at winning but we'll see."

We played for five minutes before his bird fell face down, I beat his score with 100 to 88.

"I thought you had skills at this game babe." I winked at him.

"Yeah yeah I let you win." He mumbled. "So I think you owe the winner ice cream." I tapped my index finger on my cheek.

"Come on" We walked to the nearby ice cream shop.

---

"Don't be such a sore loser Cal." He glared at me.

"I'm not" he pouted.

"I'll share my ice cream with you." He smiled and took the entire cup and began to walk in the opposite direction I was.

"Hey that's mine" I crossed my arms and pouted at him; he usually does that to me to get his way about something.

"Aww does the widdle baby want ice cream?" I nodded.

"Here" He fed me like I was a baby.

"Thank you" I kissed his cheek and linked my arm with his. I'm proud to say that our relationship is strong because we can both act like children without getting upset with each other, it makes us love each other even more.