Twitter-Luke imagine

Twitter is very useful for catching up with people, seeing what your favorite celebrities are up to, but some people use it for spreading unnecessary hatred to others. Luke always reminds me why I shouldn't browse browse through Twitter because of all of the hate I receive, but of course I do it anyway. Seeing tweets about our relationship being perfect is very touching and sweet, gives me hope that there's still kind hearted people in the world, but there are other tweets that make me feel terrible about myself and makes me feel unworthy if being with Luke because I'm younger than him. I don't understand why people can't accept us and be happy that their idol is happy with the person he is with. Everyone has their flaws and in grateful Luke has accepted me and all of mine, as I have done the same don him, but "fans" are always so quick to point out things we are already aware of.

"Is Twitter getting to you babe?" I shrugged.

"As hard as I try not to let it bother me, it always does." I closed the twitter app and leaned against Luke's shoulder.

"There's no need to read through it you know that."

"I know, but I get curious sometimes."

"I understand." He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and rested his chin on the top of my head. "Thank you for being my best friend and my boyfriend." He didn't say anything, the smile on his face was enough.