Perfection (choose your boy imagine)

"(Y/n) I'm home."

I heard (y/b/n) call from downstairs but I didn't respond. I've been feeling down and out because of my image, my reflection, the person I see as I stand in the mirror.

"Hey babe I thought you were out today because I called for you but you didn't respond."

"Sorry" I mumbled

"You feeling okay?" I glanced at him before facing the mirror again.

"I don't know" A tear fell down my cheek, the sense of releasing emotions was what I needed to do.

"Is this about magazines, blogs, and Twitter?" I nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked into the mirror.

"Living by the beauty standards of society/

To make the heart feel unpretty/

Standing in the mirror and pointing out each lovable flaw/

Bitter hearts and closed minds/

Create fear and sadness of the young and beautiful." He said as he continued to stare at me in the mirror.

"There's so many things wrong with me." I whispered.

"And those things are what make you perfect." He whispered back ad he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'll be here with you every step of the way until you see what I see." He added; as times when I started to give up on myself and fall apart but he's always there to pick up the broken pieces.

{Note: That short poem thingy is what I quickly came up with strictly for this imagine, but I'm too tired to write more. You're all beautiful in your own way and don't let anyome tell you that you aren't. Love you all, stay beautiful!}