Chocolate kiss-Luke imagine

{A/N: I was supposed to double update yesterday but since I didn't, I'll triple update today!}

You were having one of those days where you didn't want to do anything or go anywhere, you just wanted to sleep the day away.

Throughout the morning you'd wake up to check the time just to fall asleep again, but you finally woke up a bit after 1:30pm.

Luke wasn't anywhere in the room but considering the fact it was already the afternoon, you didn't really expect him to be laying next to you sleeping.

A short amount of time after you woke up, he came in the room dressed in a black muscle tee with black basketball shorts-looking very comfortable.

"Why haven't you come out of the room yet (Y/n/n)?"

"I was sleeping." You picked at the loose strands of thread on the blanket.

"Is something wrong?"

"Not really in a cheery mood today."

"Aww my poor baby, will food make you feel better?"

"I don't know." You shrugged.

"What about brownies?" He knew that they're your favorite and you could never say no if someone offered you one.

"I guess."

"So come on love, you have to get out of bed." He pulled the blanket off of your body and reached for your hand.

"I don't want to move just yet."

"Come on boo, brownies won't make themselves and I won't make them unless you help me." You smiled at him because you found it cute whenever he calls you 'boo.'

"Okay, okay."

"Yay!" He tugged on your hand to pull you close to him.

"Carry me Lukey."

"You're such a kid sometimes (Y/n)."

"A kid you're making brownies for." You pinched his cheek to make him smile.

"It's amazing that I can spoil you with such simple things."

"You like carrying me and making me treats?"

"Yes because I'm a great boyfriend." He chucked.

"And I adore you so much for that."

He easily changed your mood with kisses and brownies.

{A/N: Hope you liked this! 💕 Mikey imagine and preference coming shortly.}