If you don't know (song preference) 3 of 4

*Sorry if this part sucks*

I want you to want me this way//And I need you need me to say "You just don't understand Ashton!"

"How do you expect me to understand if you won't talk to me (y/n)?! You are willing to talk to everyone else about what's bothering you but you won't talk to me and I'm the one married to you!" We used to be that couple who would be so caught up in one another because we wanted to avoid dealing with our issues; to everyone else it was obvious, but (y/n) and I were oblivious to it all. "I just want us to be happy again, like old times."

"How do you think happen if we don't communicate?"

"I don't know."

"Why are you happy (y/n)? Is it me? Would you be happy with someone else? We can't keep this up and you know it because it's going to make us hate each other. If you still want to be with me then you need to tell me instead of keeping your feelings locked away."

"I'll always want to be with you Ash, it's just hard to explain the things in my mind."

"You have to at least try."

"I still have feelings for you but things are different now." I guess we've been a ticking time bomb for so long that we don't know how to think or feel anymore. Our love is complicated now and it's time to realize that we're broken beyond repair.