Hidden desire-Luke imagine (3 of 6)

Once I heard the front door slam, I looked out of the window to make sure they were completely out of sight before letting Luke know that it was safe to get out of the closet.

"How do you hide when he does closet check?"

"Easy, I move to the farthest corner because for one - your closet is kind of huge and second - your dad isn't as smart as he tries to be."

"True I suppose." I shrugged and sat that the end of my bed playing with the ends of my hair. Luke began changing out of his skinny jeans and jacket to clothes you had hidden in your closet for the nights he stays over.

"Surprisingly they never found my stash of clothes." He took a seat next to me and held me close to his warm body.

"It isn't always going to be like this Luke, I promise. I'm not ashamed of you or anything, it's just that they-"

"Shh I know (y/n). They don't understand a thing about love and its true meaning; I won't stop loving you because of what they might think of me." "I'm in love Luke! When will they accept that the fact that they aren't in love anymore and find out that I am. I'm in love with someone who respects me, who treats me like a queen, someone who shows affection, someone who loves me for me."

"I'm in love with all of you and only you (y/n)."