Say something-Calum imagine (part two)

After Calum left, out of the house you were assuming, you cried until you felt like you couldn't anymore. Going to sleep was out of the question because you hated not being able to fall asleep without him holding you close to his chest and you were too upset with what happened.

"(Y/n) please talk to me." His hands were immediately around your waist once you entered the kitchen. He had taken a shower using his favorite body wash that you love, but overall he looked a mess; his hair wasn't in its normal state, his eyes were red and puffy, and he wasn't acting like himself. "I don't have anything to say really, and why are you still here?" Your anger towards him doesn't last long because he always does something that will make you want to jump into his arms and kiss him, but you couldn't give in so easily. "Please just listen to me then." You nodded, not in the mood to fight.

"After our show me, the other guys, and some friends wanted to go out and celebrate the last of our tour." He continued. "But why didn't you call home Calum?"

"I knew you wouldn't want me to go, so I avoided telling you because I knew you would be upset."

"I wouldn't have been upset if you would've just called me, I was more angry at the fact you came in so late and you had a nonchalant attitude as if you didn't do anything wrong."