Rocks at my window-Calum imagine

You were home alone because your parents were out of town and your boyfriend Calum was on tour and wouldn't be back home for another two months. You sat on the couch flipping through different stations hoping there would be some sort of distraction but there was no such luck because TV was boring. Sleep would be the only thing that would put you out of your misery so you decided to go lay in the dark in your room, but your phone flashed before you were able to close your eyes.

From Calum 😍: 'Hello my beautiful princess, I know it's late where you are, but Skype me maybe? xx'

You smiled at your screen and immediately logged into Skype, where Calum's cheery face appeared on the screen.

"Hi babe, are you crying?" Seeing his face caused you to have tears in your eyes because it felt like you haven't seen his face in a long time.

"Hey love, no I'm not crying." During the call you told him how much you love him and how much you miss him; the call lasted for nearly three hours before you got extremely tired.

Right before Calum told you to go to sleep you began to sing..🎶We can run away for the weekend But I'm here alone Wish you'd go throwing rocks at my window🎶 After you finished the chorus to the song you told him that song reminds you of him while he's on away on tour because you wished that he was next to you. He smiled at you and told you how much he loves you before ending the call.