Attention-Michael imagine

{Based off of a text post}

Michael was free for the next few days, so he came to my apartment to spend time with me before it was time for him to start working again. He told me that he was writing a new song and that he wanted to play what he had written so far for me to give him ideas on how to complete it.

He was sitting at my desk with his guitar in his hands and his back facing me, in a zone of pure concentration.

"Mikey, are you almost done? You'll be here all day and hopefully all night, you can just play it later." I was eager to spend time with him, so I was growing more and more impatient by the minute.

"(Y/n), please babe, just wait." He turned the chair away from me once again.

"Ugh!" I groaned in annoyance.

About twenty minutes passed by and he was still seated the exact same way, but this time his eyes were closed and his lips were parted. I slowly walked over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders; I smiled at the sight of my beautiful, sleeping boyfriend.

"Michael." I whispered softly in his ear.

"Huh?" He mumbled sleepily.

"Wake up." I kissed his neck in various spots hoping that he would open his eyes.

"No time for that love, I have to finish this song." He was lightly strumming away at a random note with his eyes closed and his head resting on the side of the chair.

"Baby, just come to bed with me." I kissed his neck once more.

"Give me a minute."

"Ugh, fine!" I stomped over to my bed because I was needy for attention that I obviously wasn't going to receive.

"Baaaaabe." Michael whined.

"What?!"

"Why'd you stop kissing me? It felt nice." By this time, his chair was turned around and he was pouring at me.

"If you come over here now, you can probably get more than neck kisses." His eyes widened and he quickly made he way over to the bed.

"Hmm, eager much?" He was above me with a devilish grin on his face.

"You have no idea."

{A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in forever, I have had writers block for awhile and I'm running out of ideas for imagines and preferences.}