Pregnancy (preference 4/4)

Luke: You and Luke have been married for a year and now you are expecting your first child together. It was difficult to go places with Luke because paparazzi were always lurking around to ask the same old questions you've already heard a million times. Today you and Luke were going shopping for the nursery you two were working on for your baby. While in Babies R Us two fans came up to the both of you asking for pictures.

"I hate to be a bother but may I touch your belly?"

"Sure sweetheart." You allowed the girl to touch your baby bump and she smiled.

"IT KICKED!" She said in excitement.

"I think she likes you."

"She?" You nodded.

"What's your name love?"

"Lily." She answered.

"Well Lily I'll tell you what, if you keep the gender of the baby a secret, I'll name her after you." She nodded.

"You're so nice today babe." Luke said, kissing you on the cheek.

"I always try to be."

Michael: Since finding out that (Y/n) and I are expecting a baby, nothing has really changed. She still eats as much as she did before and she still plays video games with me all the time. "You know, I thought everything would be different." I said.

"How so?"

"Well I thought that you'd be into that whole preparation stage for the baby like most pregnant women and stressing out."

"Mikey I'm only two months, you're the one that is stressing." She was right, unfortunately.