'Call me'-preference

C:

Calum loves to run his fingers along my sides just to see me squirm and giggle, trying to escape him because I'm highly ticklish.

"Cal, stop, please." I couldn't contain my laughter so he didn't remove his hands from my sides.

"By the way you're laughing, you don't want me to move." He hovered over my body, eventually leaning down to kiss me.

"You know that I can't push you away easily." I somehow manage to say as he placed soft kisses along my jawline and neck.

"I know, I'm difficult to resist." His teeth gently nipped at my neck, causing me to moan softly.

"Cal, stop."

"Call me daddy first." My nose scrunched slightly and I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"You've been hanging around Ash too much. You're starting to get ideas from him, aren't you?" He shrugged.

"Maybe."

M:

Michael and I are complete opposite when it comes I certain things and our major difference is cleanliness; I have a slight case of OCD. I told him that I'll accepted him no matter what, but sometime I get overwhelmed by all of the clutter at his apartment.

Today's my day to visit his place since he visited mine last time; we have a system where we switch.

"Michael, are you listening to me?" I groaned through the phone.

"Of course I'm listening (Y/n/n)! You said you're going somewhere today, I just don't know where..."

"Mikey I said that I'm coming to your place today." Face-palm.

"Shit!" I figured that he was playing that new video game I had gotten him as a 'just because' present.

"You forgot?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry. Do you still want to come over?"

"If you want me to."

"Of course I want you to!"

"Did you at least bother cleaning anything yesterday?"

"No. I have to go but call me when you're on your way."

"Kay bub."

"See ya soon babe."

L:

Staring life over as an adult in a new city was difficult for me to adjust to, but I knew I had made the right decision to leave home. Day ten in my new apartment was miserable because I was feeling a bit homesick and I couldn't even call my parents because I knew they wouldn't care to listen to what I had to say.

I heard a knock on my door and I wasn't sure who it could be considering the fact that I don't know anyone that lives in my building.

"One second!" I yelled to the stranger in the other side of my door.

When I opened there was a tall, beautiful, blue-eyed blonde guy holding envelopes in one hand with his other hand place on the back of his neck.

"Hi." He was absolutely breathtaking.

"Hey, I got your mail by mistake." He handed me the envelopes and smiled.

Dimples. Dimples. Dimples!

"Thank you..."

"Luke, my name is Luke."

"Thank you Luke."

"You look a bit said Ms. (Y/l/n) ."

"Just feeling a bit homesick that's all."

I invited him in and we talked for a few hours until early nightfall.

"I should head back to my apartment now."

"Yeah." Truthfully, I didn't want him to leave.

"Thanks for having me."

"Thanks for listening to me rant."

"It's no problem, I'm sure we all need to vent every once in awhile."

"I'm glad you understand." We both chuckled.

"Call me if you ever need someone to talk to, I'll be all ears." He smiled and handed me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Thanks Luke, I owe you."

"How about a date this Friday?"

"Sounds perfect."

A:

He was finally coming to visit home for a week and I couldn't be happier; its been awhile since we last saw one another.

Since it was still early I knew it would still be a bit chilly outside, so I put on a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. I grabbed my keys and phone quickly to get on the freeway before morning traffic picked up heavily.

'Your boyfriend is attempting to reach you!' My phone began to ring with the ringtone Ashton had chosen for his contact.

"Hello."

"Good morning babe! The plane landed a bit early, so now I'm sitting in a coffee shop in the airport somewhere near the entrance."

"I'm leaving the house now love."

"Okay, call me when you're outside."

"Will do Mr. Irwin."

"I love you sweetheart." I blushed.

"I love you too baby." I was glad he was finally coming home.