Snoring (preference)

C: It's the first night in your newly shared apartment with your boyfriend Calum, something you had been looking forward to for awhile. Once you two finished moving everything in and fixing up the bedroom the way you wanted, neither of you were in the mood to properly break in the new bed. His chest was pressed against your back, your hands resting lightly on his, cuddling because it was one of his favorite things to do. Since you weren't quite used to being in the new place despite being there all day, you found it difficult to fall asleep but you didn't move because you didn't want to wake him up. After an hour of staring at the ceiling, you found yourself slowly falling asleep but then you heard a familiar sound. 'I didn't know he snores.' You say to yourself quietly and giggle.

"(Y/n), you're wide awake?"

"Yes, you're snoring way too loud." You exaggerated a tad bit.

"Sorry" He pulled you onto his body so you'd be able to fall asleep easier just by listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

A: It was rare that Ashton was given permission to stay the night with you, but he never passed up the opportunity when it was offered. Surprisingly your parents allowed him to stay with you while they went out of town for the weekend, trusting that you and Ashton would be responsible. "Ashton if you're tired just go to sleep, I'll finish the movie alone." "No, I want to watch this." He was struggling to keep his eyes open but he felt that it would be rude to fall asleep when he's supposed to be spending time with you.

"It's fine Ash." He nodded and rested next to you; your hand rested on his back drawing invisible circles on his bare skin. "Night beautiful." He murmured. "Night baby." You leaned down to peck his lips. By the end of your good night kiss, he was out like a light and snoring loudly. "Ashton stop snoring!" You nudged his side but he didn't budge.

'It's going to be a long sleepless night.' You said to yourself.

L: You've heard the sound of a toddler snoring but you've never heard a baby snoring before until now and you found it to be the cutest thing. "Luke did you hear that?!" He was at the grocery store picking up a few items you needed to make dinner, so you placed your phone near your son so Luke could hear what you were talking about.

"He's so cute, I still can't believe our baby boy will be one in just a few months." Aaron was only seven months old but he was practically his father's best friend and didn't even know it. Throughout your pregnancy Luke made sure you remained healthy, he made sure you attended all of your doctor appointments, and even lectured you about how important it was to take your vitamins. "He's our little angel." Aaron stirred once you kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to finish shopping and I'll be home right after."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too Hemmings."

M: You had an important test coming up meaning you needed to spend lots of time studying the same information over and over again. Usually you'll stress out about tests, but somehow you felt at ease; probably because Michael didn't bother you and allowed you to stay focused on your work.

"Hey it's getting late." Mikey came over to your desk and rested his chin on the top of your head.

"I know but I just want to look through everything once more." You turned around to face him so he'd see that you were panicking about the test.

"I don't want you to get exhausted love."

"I won't, I promise." He nodded before he starting to yawn.

"Come to bed." He held onto your hand while he started at you pouting. "One minute."

"Okay, I'll give you one minute." He placed a light kiss on your shoulder and walked towards the bed. Once you placed all of your materials away nice and neatly, you climbed into bed with Michael to get some sleep. Since he was laying on his stomach you couldn't tell if he was still awake or asleep but that didn't stop you from cuddling up to him, laying your head on his shoulder and placing one of your legs over his. You wrapped your arm around his waist and placed a few kisses along his jaw until you realized he was already sleeping - he fell asleep waiting for you. The soft sounds of him snoring didn't bother you, you found it to be really cute.

"Good night Mikey." You whispered and drifted off to sleep.