Not so bad-Luke imagine

Michael had the idea to throw a huge house party; he actually planned it weeks ago but he reminded me about it and told me to bring someone along. Since the guys hadn't met my girlfriend (y/n) yet, I knew the party was the perfect opportunity for them to meet her before they slip into their drunken state for the night.

"You sure they'll like me?" I told her that she has nothing to worry about but she asked once more just to be sure.

"Why wouldn't they like you? You'll be fine."

"I'll take your word for it." When we talked up to the door she took the first step to ring the doorbell, but I stopped her.

"They were notified of our early arrival." I explained to her before opening the door.

"Guys? We're here." The three of them came out of the kitchen to greet us.

"Hey Luke. Hello, you must be the girl Luke goes on and on about all of the time." I told them to spare me the embarrassment and not mention that to her.

"You talk about me all the time?" I shyly nodded and turned away.

"I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet all of you." She shook hamds with them and they smiled at her.

"Wait you weren't nervous about meeting us?" Ashton asked and she shook her head no.

"Not at all. Luke has told me a lot about your personalities and I'm very much like all of you."

"So that means you're a gamer?" Michael asked with wide eyes.

"Hardcore."

"We're already best friends." He put his arm around her shoulders and she giggled. Everything went as planned and I knew the night would be great.