Victoria-Ashton imagine (part six)

-(present)-

"Our parents noticed how much time we were spending together and my mom thought she was somewhat of a bad influence."

"What did her parents think about you dad?"

"They adored everything about me and told me that Tori and balanced each other out."

"Sounds accurate."

-(flashback)-

"Irwin open your window." Tori was standing outside of my house trying to be as quiet as possible but slightly failing.

"Victoria you're going to get me into trouble." I had always been obedient and followed the rules but something about her made me want to be a bit rebellious and live life on the edge.

"Oh come on Ash, I've missed you." My heart fluttered because she admitted to missing me, which no one has ever done before.

"Hold on, I'll come to you."

"No no, just open your window all the way and step to the side so I can get through." I did what she told me to do, being the good person I am, and waited for her to climb through.

"Tori what are you doing here? It's half past midnight."

"I need to tell you something important."

"Couldn't it have waited until daylight hours?"

"No, you need to know now!"

"This doesn't make any sense Victoria, what's so imp-" She kissed me before I had the chance to finish my sentence.

"T-"

"I love you Ashton Irwin."

"I love you too Victoria Melenda."