MOVIE >scene59> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Rihanna watched, this time lost in confusion. Slowly it hit her that Connor could have been actually helping Taylor empty something bad in his stomach.

"This is the last time I'm doing this for you." Taylor said, rubbing his stomach and moaning while making his way to the lime green recliner.

I'm so confused...

Feeling her face flush, she said. "I just thought..."

"That I was going to drop him? Kill him?" Connor looked at Rihanna, amused. "You really think I'm that hotheaded? That I'm that bad because I'm in this program?"

She stood speechless.

She was about to turn around, not sure of what to do next, probably go for plan A and take a run for it, when Connor exclaimed, "Dude, they're out! Come watch."

Rihanna was pressed against the glass wall while the others huddled together and looked through the glass at the swimming pool right below them.

"Oh man. This is going to be thrilling." Connor exclaimed.

Rihanna watched as a group of girls in bikinis walked out of a glass door, heading toward the pool, where, to Rihanna's horror, Taylor had just puked on top of. They were completely oblivious to the fact that a large amount of vomit had just thrashed on the water they began to slip in, one by one.

They swam around the blue of it, smiling and spiting vomit coated water that entered their mouth. They played together, splashing each other's faces, and obliviously squeezing the Taylor's puke from their hair.

Rihanna's stomach flipped, and she had the sudden urge to hurl herself.

While they hooted and laughed, she could only stare at the girls and realize that for once, she was actually happy. Yes, happy. She wasn't exactly sure where it came from, but as the group around her laughed at the group below her, she suddenly felt like she belonged somewhere.

Because the group of girls below her were the very ones that slapped papers on her body while she was covered in glue.

"Who the hell is she?" Someone asked. "Don't tell me she's enrolled."

Katerina McClure.

Rihanna pretended as if the question wasn't directed at her. Or at the very least, she acted like she was lost in thought. She watched out of the glass wall, her heart beating frantically.

"None of your business." Connor said, turning to face her–them, and crossing his arms.

"Damn Connor, why are you being defensive and shit. You're not bringing your girlfriend in here now to visit, are you?" Katerina snickered.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"What? F.A.I.T.H.'s collecting homeless tramps now?"

"Watch what you say, Kat." Connor threatened her.

"Oh please. Don't be a loser. Look at her. I can't believe they let someone so disgusting enroll into the Academy. Didn't they learn from their mistake when they brought in Joshua?"

Connor snorted, sure that what he was going to say next will shut her up. "She's the new girl. Rihanna."

Gasps were passed around, and Rihanna momentarily wondered why. At this point, she wasn't even sure who was behind her. She just stood there, almost frozen, listening to what they had to say without any reactions on her part. This was her safe harbor for now.

"Hey, isn't that the good girl everyone was talking about?"

"Yeah, that's her. I recognize her now."

"She enrolled when no one else could. I heard it was a huge heavy connection that was involved."

"But isn't that one rumor that was passed around yesterday about her?"

"The one who faked a document and played Summer?"

"Yeah."

"That's her. I heard she's poorer than Joshua even. Her father is a carpenter. At least Joshua's father is a secretary for a decent company."

"Does anyone have an extra cheeseburger?"

"What is she doing in here? She's supposed to be a goody goody."

"Do you think the headmistress put her here to rub her virginity off on us?"

"A three foot tuna sandwich works too. Anyone?"

"Hey genius, do a background check on her."

"I do not do background checks on just anyone you simpleminded imbecile."

"Rihanna!" A familiar voice cut through everyone else's. "You're already here."