MOVIE >scene41> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Lexis' face became weaker, and while barely keeping his eyes open, he questionably said, "Jessie?"

She sighed in relief. He was still in a damaged state. Everything he sees and everything he hears is just chaos of disordered fantasies.

She let out another sigh of relief as his sight became glazed and she resumed changing his towel. A minute later, Jessie came back breathless with a washed out trash bin.

"How is he?" Jessie asked, even more worried than when he left.

What on earth is their relationship? Why does Jessie care this much about this beast?

"He'll live, but it seems like we have to stay by his side the whole night." She looked at Jessie, he was still very much worried. "Don't worry, it's a good thing he vomited. It will help him with his fever too."

She was about to ask if he knew why he might be in this state, but decided that it wasn't really her business. So instead, she pulled in a chair and grabbed the bowl of water into her lap. Jessie sat by Lexis' side and held onto his hand.

Why are you like this Jessie? Why do you care this much for such a horrid person? Are the rumors true?

That's how it was like for nearly the whole night. Jessie, however, fell asleep early dawn from exhaustion. She too would have if not for the freezing water that she had let Jessie change a few more times before he passed out.

Still questioning her kind hospitality towards Lexis, her fingers had almost gone completely numb for the bastard.

Her eyes were starting to close uncontrollably early morning when a knock came on the door. Jessie woke up right away, and they both froze with fear.

Who would be here on a Sunday morning? That almost never happened before. Maybe just once, but it was because Jessie had important mail he had to retrieve from the office. Could that be it again?

"Rihanna?"

It was Mrs. Caravelle. Rihanna had bumped into her a few times now that she became familiar with her voice by now. She looked at Jessie, questioning him with her eyes.

Jessie, overwhelmed with uncertainty on what to do now, stood up and ruffled his hair, pacing the small space in front of the bed. Then with a remotely thought of idea, he put his forefinger to his lips and motioned for them to just keep quiet for now.

They can stay quiet and act like they're sleeping, but they can only do that for a couple of minutes before Mrs. Caravelle calls the office and asks them for their dorm's pin. She would do that, wouldn't she? Either that or she could very well keep pounding on the door expecting an answer sooner or later.

Rihanna looked at Jessie and shook her head, then pointing at Lexis' shoulders for Jessie, she walked to the end of the bed and took ahold of his legs.

She nudged her head towards her bed.

Jessie nodded and they went to work. A minute later, Lexis was laying on Rihanna's bed with her covers on top him. She couldn't help but feel absolutely revolted.

Quickly, she motioned for Jessie to get into his own bed, then realizing that she hadn't changed out of her clothes, she went back to her dresser and threw on a hood shirt.

She shut the curtain on Lexis and looked over at Jessie's side of the room to make sure that everything looked normal. He had hid the bowl and towel under his bed and the trash can was back in place. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Yawning, she rubbed her eyes and looked up at Mrs. Caravelle. "Sorry, I was getting dressed." Rihanna's groggy voice was not only an act, but a result of yesterday's sleepless night.

"Sorry that I woke you up." Mrs. Caravelle responded, her voice sincere. "But the headmistress is in need of you for an urgent matter."

The headmistress? Why would the headmistress need me? She tried to wreck her brain for answers.

The music room...

What happened in Professor James class...

What the nurse acquired about...

She purposely stepped out of the room, smoothly sidestepping Mrs. Caravelle into the hall, "Oh, okay. Did she tell you why?" Rihanna asked as she shut the door behind her.

Mrs. Caravelle shook her head. "It's a more private matter. You'll have to hear about it yourself." 

♡♥♡ Don't forget the votes button! ♡♥♡