MOVIE >scene74> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Mandy walked into the classroom.

Rihanna sat by the puzzle table, and acted like she was putting the last puzzle piece in. She had discreetly removed some of the side pieces before anyone came and spent the time she had until Mandy arrived to put them together.

"Wow. You're already done?" Mandy asked.

Rihanna nodded and stood to her feet. Congrats were passed around the classroom towards her.

I didn't want to cheat you like this, but I'm desperate.

"The only person who finished it that quick was Lexis. You didn't receive any help from him, did you?"

Rihanna had never been more relieved that he wasn't in the room yet. She is well aware of just how clever he is. He would have put together her past failed attempts and the sudden quick time it took to put the puzzle together, and ended up with Anthony being involved almost instantly.

"No."

"Okay, great. Just to let you know, serious consequences are executed if anyone did help you."

Rihanna gulped. "Okay." Her voice was as small as a mouse's. It squeaked more than it enunciated.

"Alright children. Tomorrow, we are–drumroll please."

Katerina, Alvin, Jessie, Devon and Rihanna drum-rolled excitedly for the big news on their desks until Mandy put a hand up to stop it.

"We're having a SUPER pizza party!"

Everyone turned around and glared at the exclaiming Alvin.

"Unfortunately, no." Said Mandy. "We are–drumroll again, since Alvin's rude appetite interfered."

Drumroll round two.

Mandy put her hand up to stop it.

"The Academy is letting us attend the upcoming Victoria Secrets' fashion show!"

Rihanna laughed at Mandy's irritated expression while staring at the exclaiming Katerina. "No Katy. It's not that either." Mandy sighed.

"It is not a bad idea though. I can attest to that." Devon commented, smiling at the memory of nearly naked models doing the cat walk in front of him.

"No more drumroll, I'll just tell you." She clasped her hands together and displayed a big smile. "We are having our midterm exams tomorrow!"

***

When classes were over, everyone began leaving F.A.I.T.H.

Devon, contemplating over and over whether he should or shouldn't, finally decided to take a chance and walked up to Rihanna. "Hey." He said, noting how nervous he was in front of a girl, a feeling he hadn't had in front of one for a while.

"Hi." Rihanna answered, confused on why he had stayed behind. She resumed putting her things in her bag, her heart pounding against her chest as if it was hammering its way out.

No. There is no way he would–could have remembered.

"So. My manager keeps track of all the backstage passes. She keeps telling me that there was never a Rihanna Gessner."

Devon stared at the girl in front of him, happiness overwhelming his emotions. Every time he saw her after he had recalled their time together, he'd get so damn happy.

She was the reason he started music.

She was the reason that he was where he is now.

He wished he could straight out tell her. Be proud of himself in front of her. Thank her. Show off in front of the girl that he once felt intimidated by.

Hell, there was so much he wanted to do and say, but Lexis already screwed with his head.

"I believe its unnecessary to let her know that you've reminisced the memory of you two together. Am I making myself clear?"

Hell yes, the dude made himself clear. And Devon wasn't going to test Lexis' anger any time soon.

Rihanna glanced up at him. "Uh... It was a long time ago. I doubt she kept records of something that old."

Why? Why are you lying to me? If you keep playing it like that, I might to get pissed and screw Lexis over.

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure."

He stared at her, his chest pounding away with a flood of anxiety that overwhelmed him.

And his next decision.

Should I? Should I straight out confront her? How would Lexis know that I did? He'd never find out.

____________

Well, yeah. You guys pretty much summed up many of why it could be the case that he is not a mating option. 

But its not number six. 

Nope. How I even came across the book is strange. It wasn't on wattpad. 

I was reading quotes from it online. Someone had pulled out nearly ten lines from the story that just had me laughing myself into tears. I read them out loud, purposely trying to make whoever I can be as uncomfortable as possible. 

I then decided I wanted to read the book. Most of you know I haven't read a book in nearly four or five years. I was even shocked with myself. 

I searched for it. And found it on Amazon. But less than ten minutes later that same title was on my Wattpad's front page. It was the weirdest coincidence ever. 'Fate, anyone.'

I began reading. It was short. Not as long as I thought it would be. 

And, well... I fell in love. 

So I did the mandatory stalking. Found out a few things. And realized, that life sucks. We both have a thing for dip sticks, maybe he more than I. I, sometimes, I'm allergic to nuts. 

BUT, I have hope. He's a user here on wattpad. Maybe I can charm my way into his heart (which, by the way, is the kindest, sweetest, most biggest one ever). Do you guys think you can help?