MOVIE >scene60> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Jessie's voice was like the warmth of a spring's sun, finally making its appearance after a long cold winter.

She whirled around in sudden relief.

A smile broke on her lips. His presence was unbelievably heartwarming. She wished so badly that she could run and hug him. She hadn't see him for so long, too long, and even though she knew it was only her feelings making that up, she also suddenly realized that she no longer could go a few days without seeing him.

What the hell is wrong with me?! I need to stop! This is bad. This is really bad.

Jessie walked over and stood in front of her. "Where have you been? I looked everywhere for you and you're already here?"

"Jessie, you knew about this?" Katerina asked, her voice held a demanding tone.

"Of course." He said, his eyes still holding Rihanna's. "She'll be with us from now on. Treat her well."

Katerina let out a snort coated with disbelief. Everyone looked at Rihanna with shocked expressions. Even Kurt the mute, looked up, his expression somewhat estranged.

Jessie pointed at the group. And slowly, he began introducing each person. Little did he know that Rihanna had already recognized everyone.

"This is Katerina McClure. Alvin Vermont. Taylor Cho. Connor Owens." He pointed at a girl with black and purple hair, sitting in a desk while watching a video on her phone. "That's Violet Massey. And that–" He pointed at a dark haired tanned guy, sitting on a desk in the back and completely engrossed in a book. He had an emotionless face, almost as if his world and theirs were completely disconnected. "is Kurt Rowley. There's a couple of more members, but they're not here yet."

Rihanna could only stare at Jessie, yearning to stay under his gaze, to keep his complete attention. She missed him so much–more than she thought she could possibly manage from her distraught emotions. She could feel the love she had for him circle in her head, making her heart flutter, her feet itch, the palms of her hands to sweat. She wanted to share the dorm with him again. She wanted to feel the quietness of them being alone, together, in a single room without another soul around.

She wanted him to hug her. To reassure her that everything's okay. To keep her safe from the memories she despised. Him, his pure mentality, the kindness in his heart, it was everything and the only thing she needed. She had the sudden urge to tell him all her secrets. And yet, she could only feel cornered to silence as he looked back at her face and smiled.

I can't love you...

She couldn't. Shouldn't. Love's weight held too much of a negative charge, coming from her at least. Weight more than what she could bear and he could handle.

But I've missed you.

"Rihanna?"

Rihanna snapped her attention to his lips, which moved with confusion.

"Are you okay?"

She quickly nodded, realizing she had zoned out.

"Come on. I'll show you where your new seat is." He put his hand in hers, and pulled her with him. Her heart fluttered and her face heated up as she stumbled behind him. Her eyes glued to their hands.

Is this normal? Can he just do that?

He put a hand on top of a desk. There were four rows of the three desks each. Rihanna was to sit in the middle chair of the third row.

"I sit here." Jessie cleared, tapping the desk next to Rihanna's.

Her heart began to pound again. He wanted her to sit next to him? Is that a sign? Does that mean he liked her too?

She slipped in her seat, and for a long moment all she could do is watch Jessie's hands move around his desk, grabbing and shuffling through things.

"Jessie." Almost everyone had crowded near the lime green sectional. Rihanna had no idea when that had taken place.

Jessie stood up and joined them. Rihanna relaxed her ears and began to eavesdrop, almost sure that what they were discussing was her.

"She's here for a reason! She has to be!" Katerina insisted.

"Why are you so bothered with it? Just leave her alone." Jessie defended.

"Dude, listen, I won't be bothered with it either. She's kick ass. I'd like her to join us. I'm just curious to why she's here. You have to tell us. You're grade president."

"Listen, whether she's here for a reason or not, its her right to share–"

"Her right my ass. We have to deal with this lying ass bitch daily now–"

"Babe." Alvin commented, "Anger issues–"

"Shut up." Katerina snapped. "As I was saying. If I'm going to have to look at that excuse of a human for hours everyday, I want to know what I'm looking at exactly."

"That's right. I mean, we have a name for her, but that's about it." Alvin agreed.

"And that's how most of you were like in the beginning. You'll get to know her. She's very sweet. She's kind. She'll help you without anything in return. You'll never even hear her spread rumors about you either." Jessie tried to reason.

Opening his mouth for the first time, Taylor asked. "So why would a person like that be enrolled in F.A.I.T.H.?" He looked at Rihanna, his mind suddenly taking an interest in her case.