MOVIE >scene121> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

IMPORTANT (note will be taken down to not confuse future readers) : I want to make something clear, specifically for my rereaders. Remember in my previous author's note, back when the book was finished and I had uploaded everything, I had mentioned that F.A.I.T.H. was actually incomplete. Yes, with all its plot twists and ending, it was still incomplete. There was so much that I left out because of the rush I had felt in uploading chapters. I would get thousands of comments the moment I'd upload for another chapter. The goals would be reached so fast that I was uploading daily. So rereaders, welcome to plot twists that weren't there before. And please, for the sake of our new readers and my request to not confuse them, don't point out which ones are the new ones. Let's just keep it between us. (None are in this chapter, but they're coming up. Get ready, because I'm going to blow your mind away–yet again.)

XD and you thought they were over. Silly you, I'm Jo. 

As soon as she saw him, she quickly turned around, going for the door.

"Rihanna?"

She froze in her spot, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth. "No, it's not."

"It's your voice. I'd know you anywhere. Even with that wig on." Anthony said, standing up.

She turned around and sighed. "What are you doing here in the dark?"

He sighed and slumped back down on the bench. "I'm trying to get used to it."

Fayth walked over and sat next to him on the bench. Up close, she noticed that there was something different about him. "To what?"

"The dark."

She looked closer at his face, his skin. It was yellow and pale and apparently sick. "Are you feeling okay?"

He kept quiet.

She slid herself a foot away from him. "You don't have the flu or something, do you?"

He stood up in front of her, his head bowed, seemingly depressed.

"I don't know anything. A lot of the time I act like I don't so that I'm not affected by the belief that comes with it." He shrugged. "So I don't know if I have the flu."

She took his hands into hers. "If you're sick, you need to get to the hospital."

"I just came back. Don't worry."

She felt her face fall in anger. "Then why are you crying?"

He closed his eyes, and more tears fell. "I'm not."

"You always say that." She squeezed his hands. "Tell me when you're hurt. I'll try to make it better." She stood up and pulled him into a hug.

He laid his head against her body, and closed his eyes, feeling exhausted. She was warm and kind. Regardless of what he had found out, to him, she will always be the warmest, kindest woman he'd ever met.

She hugged him tighter, feeling him sob in her arms.

"Anthony, what's wrong?"

"I'm just a little tired."

His hands barely held onto her, barely grasped her dress.

"I don't know why..." Fayth admitted. "But I'm scared Anthony. I'm afraid, and I don't know what to do about it."

"What are you afraid of?"

She pulled away and took ahold of his hands again, and looked at her own as they shook. With a barely audible voice, she said. "Me."

He understood.

"You know, I'm scared too."

"Of what?" She asked, looking at him.

"Lexis is going to get married, and I'm afraid his wife and him are going to leave me alone. That they will both love each other and I will cease to exist."

That made Fayth laugh. She wiped her tears away. "If the plague took place right now, I'm sure you'd do something that'll put all of the attention on you somehow."

He nodded with his cheeky smile. "Yeah, true."

"What if he's married to me?" Fayth joked.

Anthony threw his head back and cackled. "That would be freaking awesome!" He exclaimed a little too loud. "We'd be the ideal family. You and I will pull all kinds of pranks on him!"

She rolled her eyes. "Guess you don't know about the dartboard." She mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." She quickly responded. She glared Anthony down. "Why does it feel like you've thought about this before?"

He shrugged, his smile more mischievous than ever. "A little boy can only dream."

Fayth found herself smiling. "You like me that much kid?"

His smile was like warm sunshine. He enthusiastically nodded.

Fayth always found comfort in Anthony. Talking to him always gave her a sense of self-worth. No one voiced to her that they liked her, adored her, appreciated her, as much as he did. Excluding Vincent, who made her feel the same way. Charles' infatuation was more on the obnoxious side, and a bit too pushy for her liking. Anthony, on the other hand, was her positive spark. She trusted him enough to talk to him comfortably. To order him around, play with him, be as immature and as happy as he was. She couldn't do that with Jessie or Connor. With everyone else, Fayth's pride would get in the way before she'd try to ask them for things. With Anthony, she was comfortable. Anthony, get me this. Anthony, I was something from this place, can you get it? And he'd do it. He never said no. He's so sweet and precious. She loved their relationship. If he asked her for her life, she'd give it to him without a second of hesitation. She liked him that much.

I trust you... I want you to know me for me. For who I am.

"Anthony, there is something I want to tell you." If there is a person in the Academy that should know who she really was, it was him.

Anthony noticed the seriousness in Fayth's eyes, and he was momentarily afraid of what she was going to say. Had she read the letter?

No, she's too good of a person. She wouldn't betray me.

"What is it? Did I do something bad?"

Fayth shook her head. "I did."

This sent Anthony into fits of laughter. "You?! Is that even possible?"

"It might be shocking..." Fayth started, not knowing exactly how to break it to him. "But what you should know is that I never meant to deceive you or anything like that. Actually, I didn't even think I'd form a relationship with someone in the Academy as close as I did with you, and now that I trust you, I feel obliged to let you know the truth."

"What do you mean? Are you saying that you're actually a beautiful rich girl with brown hair who owns a multibillion dollar company? Who could very well shove Summer and the rest of Dawn's Angels combined to the end of the world if you wanted to? And for some unknown reason, you are attending the Academy dressed like a poor girl because in some way or another it's exactly what you wanted people to think. If that was the case, then the reason that you didn't want me to buy you a uniform was because of that exactly. And somehow, while everyone thought you had this heavenly connection attached to you, it was in fact you this entire time. Just plain old Fayth Armstrong?"