MOVIE >scene48> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Everyone found out.

Rihanna became a word frequently said on all the students' lips, and it was followed by everything but good things. They attacked her name with words so vile, so hateful, that her reputation became muddled with dirt.

She didn't dare walk anywhere in case someone might see her. She avoided any gatherings, social places and all dining areas. She kept to herself in the music room the entire time. Even there, she couldn't play the piano from how anxious and terrified she was.

After trying to leave the piano room to get her eyeliner from her dorm, and to let Jessie know that everything is okay, she met with a group of girls talking about her. She stayed hidden behind the wall, eavesdropping to their heated conversation, and soon ran back to the piano room when she realized their words were terrifying threats aimed at her.

"Come here." She said to Anthony, who appeared behind the door.

For the first time, she was actually glad to see him again.

He closed the door behind him and quickly walked over to where she sat on the bench. "So your name is Rihanna? Do you know how many times I've wanted to ask you what it was but forget from the things you surprise me with?"

"Now you know," She licked her lips and sucked in a breath. "What's going on out there?"

He struggled to say what he did. "Nothing really..."

"You hesitated."

"Well," A lump formed in his throat. "there aren't any nice things said, that's for sure."

"Like what?"

"You said foul language prohibited."

She nodded. "I'll have to stay here until things calm down."

Anthony didn't like this. He wanted Rihanna to play with him, and her being stuck here won't be as entertaining to what they could do outside these doors.

"You can't stay here forever."

"I won't. Just until things calm down. Did anyone find out I was enrolled in F.A.I.T.H.?"

His eyes opened big. Very big. "You got enrolled in F.A.I.T.H.?" His jaw dropped. "Why?"

"Does that mean that no one found out or you just hadn't paid attention to everything that's been said?"

He pulled himself together. "No one knows. Believe me, that rumor would have been louder than the one about you being poor and deceiving everyone."

She grunted and dropped her face in her hands.

"You know, my brother is in F.A.I.T.H."

She looked up, face full of hope. "Really? Do you think you can talk to him? Do you think you can convince him to help me?"

He hesitated again. "Uh... I mean... Well, he isn't someone..."

She grunted again. "Of course he wouldn't. He's in the scary program for a reason after all."

"So... if you're poor does that mean you clean your own room and take a yellow bus to school like they do in TV shows?"

Ignoring his question Rihanna looked up and said. "Do you know where it is? The place they hold the program in? I heard its on this floor."

"Well. Sort of. Come on, I'll show you. The classes are over anyway."

♡♥♡ Don't forget the votes button! ♡♥♡