MOVIE >scene106> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Summer tailed Rihanna as she made her way down the halls and into the kitchen. She stopped walking when she reached the silver door, and peeked in to see what exactly she was doing.

At first, she was surprised to see Rihanna sit in a chair and slump down. Her body shook, moved up and down, and it took Summer a moment to realize the skank was crying.

She smiled. Serves her right, whatever it is that happened to her.

Rihanna stood up and made her way somewhere inside. Summer walked behind her to see where she was going, and moments later, stopped by the second door as Rihanna made her way down the short hall and into the kitchen's cold room.

She could see Rihanna as she look around the shelves for something, and in the moment, a great opportunity came into view.

Tip toeing, Summer made her way to the thick door of the cold room and took ahold of it. Peeking inside, she looked at Rihanna and said. "I hope you do well in cold climates." With a smirk, she shut the door.

Fayth looked over at Summer a second before the door was shut in her face. She quickly ran to it, but missed it by a few inches. And as she heard the lock slip closed, fear began to slowly settle in.

It's lunch time...

She looked around, her nerves slowly standing on ends.

It's lunch time...

A window... Anything.

It's lunch time.

She walked to the door and began pounding on it. It's lunch time... no one will need to be in here for another six hours...

She can see her fist become red as she pounded it against the door again and again. "HELP!" She screamed as loud as she could. "HELP!"

She calculated her noise against the distance to the main hall. There was the thick cold room door... then the short hall... the incredibly large kitchen, the thick silver main kitchen door... and then the possibility of someone walking by.

No...

The cold breeze in the room was already wrapping around her bones. On typical occasion, she'd be out of here before fifteen seconds had passed by. And by now, clearly a minute had just hit the alarm bell.

"HELP!"

....

Nothing.

She gritted her teeth and breathed out in anger as goosebumps made way over her skin. All the way from her middle back and out till it touched her toes and her upper arms. Since she went outside with Charles, she had left her uniform jacket behind in the music room, which would have done her a favor right now considering the Academy's uniform consisted of a skirt for bottoms.

Damn it, if only I could call...

–phone. Where is my phone?

Fayth quickly brought out her phone and went into her contact list. She let out an exasperated sigh as she stared at the only two people saved. Vincent and Jessie.

Vincent is a thousand miles away, and Jessie was the last person she wanted to talk to right now.

Charles...

What was his number again?

She closed her eyes shut and tried to remember the digits she used to dial last year.

Five one six...

"Damn it!"

She couldn't remember.