MOVIE >scene88> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Rihanna walked into her dorm. The light from the hall pouring into the dark room, casting its way on top of Jessie's still body under his bed cover. She stared at him, looked at the person that changed everything for her.

That changed all she ever believed in.

Quietly, she closed the door and sank to the floor, her back against the two drawer dresser across from where his bed was.

You don't know Jessie, but you were the reason....the moment I saw you, the reason behind me staying here till now. Being strong enough to fight everything. To me, you're a beautiful beginning that I fall back to every time I break in this Academy.

He gave her strength that she lacked. A healed heart that was broken.

And there was no reason why. That's what confused her most. When she looks at him, her heart would go on its own, and smile. A feeling of complete awe and affection would overwhelm her. She'd see something worth living for, being for. An undeniable connection that's more permanent than anything she has.

She held her head in her hands and closed her eyes.

I wasn't like this before...

Especially those who are rich, she despised them. Couldn't stand their idea of life, love or goals for their future. Little did she know she'd ever come in contact with someone who would change that about her, who would make her want to share those things with him.

I'm not supposed to be like this.

Jessie... he was a dose stronger than her candy. A void in her dark realm filled with his comforting and carefree being. He was the walls she needed to shut everything else away, and surrender to everything that's bright, happy and loving.

I don't deserve it.

Is it possible? Had life granted her the one thing she needed? Is she suddenly...lucky now.

What if he rejects me?

She put her hands down and opened her eyes. For a moment, silence bestowed around her thoughts, making her speechless, and then a gasp escaped her lips.

Jessie, who sat on the floor in front of her, smiled. Finding it funny that he caught her off guard. Had she been that much in thought that she didn't hear him get off of the bed and sit across from her?

"I think its fate." He said. "That we met each other."

A lump formed in her throat. It was hard to breathe. "Why?"

"Because..." His eyes were as soft as a cloud, his smile as warm as sunshine. "I think I now know what to love someone just because is like."

He was the looming blue sky in the nightmares of her nights. 

Happy 4th of July everyone.