MOVIE >scene11> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Jessie sat on his bed, eyeing the closed curtain. The white of it was so plain, yet, as he snaked his arm on top of his chest, his pounding heart made it seem like a fabric made of hauntingly treacherous ideas.

He wanted so badly to walk over to it and pull it aside. To look at Rihanna's face again. There was something about her. Something he didn't understand and wished he could. He knew who he was, and that didn't change. But there was still something about her that made him feel.

And even though it may seem crazy to the others, now, he actually liked the fact that he was in the girls dormitory. He so much despised the idea of anything separating them.

Not even...this thin curtain.

He stood up and walked over to it, until he was close enough that his uneven breath caressed its fabric. He tried to understand his feelings, where they were coming from, but it was all without use. He knew he felt something, and he was worried what he might do with it.

It was then he realized that sharing a dorm with her could very much be the worst idea.

"Stop."

He froze, his heart dropping to his knees. It picked back up and began pulsing rapidly in the middle of his ear.

For a moment, he thought the words were said to him, but the voice was far away. Almost blurred out. A mumble in another dimension.

He slipped his hand around the curtain and slowly pulled it aside.

"I told you to stop! Stop!" Her voice was getting louder, more demanding with the fear that was so clearly visible in it.

He stared at her as her body shook with whatever she was dreaming. It was dark. He could barely see a thing. But he felt her fear. He felt her sadness. And without thinking, he walked over and knelt on the ground near her bed, and swiftly slipped his hand into hers.

On cue, her body loosened into a serene slumber, and her crumbled eyebrows went back into their relaxed position. As her body started to rise and fall with calm breathing, he knelt and sat with his back against her bedside dresser, her hand still in his.

The moment he tried to slip it out, her grip tightened.

He snapped his attention to her expression, thinking she had woken up, but instead, he found her in deep sleep.

He laid his head back against the dresser and closed his eyes.

What the hell is happening to me?