MOVIE >scene63> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Rihanna's insides swelled up with fear. "I..."

"You?"

Rihanna placed the box on the table and slowly straightened up, buying her some time to think of an excuse. She looked at Jessie, begging him for mercy. "I share a dorm with Jessie. He had mentioned it this morning."

Mandy turned on her heels and looked at Jessie, who was caught off guard. "Is that true."

He cleared his throat, looking from Rihanna to Mandy. Rihanna could see the discomfort she put him in. "Yup." Is all he said.

Mandy nodded slowly. "Go to your seat."

Rihanna put her head down and quickly made her way back to her desk. She can feel the eyes of the others watching her, and she felt her face heat up because of it.

When everyone was seated, Mandy pulled out a remote control from inside her bag and turned the TV on. "Open your ebooks to chapter thirty one in Ethics." She ordered.

Thankfully, everyone stayed out of Rihanna's hair for the next two hours.

When study hall period came, most of everyone left the room for a break. The only one's left behind were Violet and Kurt. Kurt took out a book and began reading. Violet, on the other hand, was falling asleep at her desk.

She, as far as Rihanna had put together from the two hours she had with her, was a quiet, vicious and uncaring person. She liked to be left alone more than anything, and her permanent angry expression gave the hint right away.

Kurt, on the other hand, was a complicated case. Rihanna didn't understand anything about him. His face was a constant blank sheet. To Rihanna, it seemed like it was impossible to catch him in surprise. Or in any type of emotion to be exact. He doesn't speak, hasn't uttered a single word. His eyes are either on a book or on the TV screen. And for some reason... that piqued Rihanna's interest.

Rihanna decided that for the next thirty minutes, she would begin working on the puzzle. She walked over to the wooden floor table and emptied the box on top of it. Hills and hills of puzzle pieces shot her down with depression. Her jaw dropped as she looked at the hours, days and months it'll take her to put it together.

After fifty failed attempts to start somewhere, she decided to leave it for another time. She put the pieces back inside the box and left to her seat. By then, everyone had come back and was getting ready for the next lecture.

Violet, had completely fallen asleep on her desk. Alvin came in and noticed. He went over to the supply closet in the back and brought back a thick rope. With it, he started tying her arms together and around the chair's back, pinning her to the seat.

Rihanna shook her head. He'd probably click right away with Anthony. The two together would be perfect friendship. On the other hand, Violet put in a situation like this was rather intriguing. Rihanna wondered what her reaction might be.

Minutes later, Violet started to feel the discomfort of her arms pinned back and began waking up. She realized what had been done to her right away.

"HEY!" She looked around her, trying to see what was tying her arms back. She even tried to stand up, but failed and sat back down.

She glared a death pledge at Alvin, who was standing in front of her.

"Untie me RIGHT. NOW." Her voice was practically dripping venom, but Alvin wasn't the least bit affected.

He knelt down so he was eye level with her. "Or what? You're gonna tell teach on me?" He said in a provoking childish tone. "And she gonna put me in time out?"

"UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW! UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU." She went completely berserk, that Rihanna was actually afraid of her for a second. She thrashed and thrashed in her seat, and if it hadn't been for the built in computers that gave it a heavy weight, she and the desk would have most likely been on the ground by now. "UNTIE ME! UNTIE. ME. NOW!"

Alvin took ahold of her cheeks and rocked her head back and forth.

Katerina was the first one to break lose and laugh her head off.

"You are" sway back, sway forth, "so cute" sway back, sway forth, "when you're mad."

Violet was at the point where she probably would have shot Alvin if she had a gun in her hand. Her eyes drilled holes in him with hate.

"You have three seconds to get your hands off of me." She spit, glancing at his hands then back at his face.

"Or what?" He mocked. "You gonna turn me into a goat with your witch power, and feed me dry bread?" He shook his head with disgust. "So mean of you Violet. You could at least add some dipping with that."

"One."

Violet's cheeks were becoming bright red from all the pinching Alvin was doing.

"Two."

"Don't count cutie pie." Alvin kept on mocking. "It will do you absolutely nothing."

Rihanna wondered what he would have done if Mandy had come in and demanded that he unties Violet. Would he actually listen or tell Mandy that if he did it, he will only truly be risking his life.

"Three!"

Violet shot her leg up between his and hit him where the sun doesn't shine. The impact had an instant reaction, Alvin's hands dropped to his crotch, and his knees buckled in. His face seemed to be suffocating out of breath and his eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets.

"Alvin junior," he said completely out of breath, "Alvin junior and his two sons just passed away." And then he collapsed on the ground groaning in agonizing pain.

By then almost all of the members, including Rihanna, were practically drowning in laughter.

"Oh, come on!" Katerina argued. "The balls of her feet and your balls have more than an abusive relationship. You should know that by now."

Alvin stood up and stumbled his way to his seat, still in pain. He pointed at Violet and barely catching his breath, said, "Her parents made a mistake in her birth certificate, they forgot to add an n before the t."

Violet noticed something and she looked over at Lexis, who looked at Alvin with a smirk on his face.

And like a switch, she became as shy as anything.

Rihanna, who caught her in the act, couldn't believe she'd ever see such an expression on Violet's face. She was too rough, with a glued on angry face all the time, daring anyone to get near her.

But now... Rihanna saw.

Violet, without a doubt, had a crush on Lexis Ellis.