MOVIE >scene107> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

"I can beat the shit out of her for you if you want." Katerina said nonchalantly.

They were all sitting on the lunch table. Even Lexis, who sat across the table, taking the seat Fayth usually sat in next to Jessie, was there with them. Charles sat next to her, rubbing her back while Fayth stared down at her warm cup of hot chocolate.

She glanced up at Katerina and back down. "No, it's fine. Karma will come around."

The thing is, Fayth didn't want to sit there anymore. As Lexis sat back in his chair, hands in his pants from pockets, staring at Fayth with a crooked smile, all she wanted to do was disappear. It felt so strange sitting there after what just happened in the cold room. She felt sick to the stomach, and the fear she thought she had concurred and overcame, doubled.

"You stepping up Kat will only make Summer even more nuts. The last thing she wants is her arch enemy and competitive queen to be protecting someone she's against." Violet said.

"I agree." Conner added. "The only person who could even come near to stopping her is Lexis."

Everyone looked at Lexis. He only stared at Fayth, who looked down at her cup holding on to her dear life and trying her best to remind herself to breathe.

"Connor." Lexis said, straightening up and intwining his fingers on the table. "What interested you in Rihanna from the very beginning?"

Fayth's eyes opened a slight bit bigger. She swallowed the lump that formed in her throat and held the cup tighter.

"Ah, well," Connor mumbled, surprised by the question. "I wouldn't say there was a specific thing."

"You get angry fast," Lexis said. "correct?"

"It's not something I'm proud of."

Fayth glanced up at him. Where is he going with this?

"However, it is something automatic."

Everyone watched as the two conversed.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Did you ever get angry at her?"

Connor paused for a moment. He reminisced the time Rihanna called him bug feces. Or the time her fighting skills threatened him. "Yeah."

"I assume you got angry at her," Lexis said, shrugging his shoulder slightly and squinting his eyes at Connor. "And naturally, because it is automatic, you threw a punch?"

Connor smiled. "Man, you're scary as shit. That's exactly what happened."

"That being said," Lexis laid back in his seat, his hands slipping back into his pockets. His expression became serious again as he stared at Rihanna. "I think it would be ridicules to say that Rihanna didn't defend herself,  the thing that most likely pulled your interest. Which would also mean she can..." He looked at Connor, whose smile melted off. "Fight?"

Connor automatically nodded. Then quickly shook his head. "No man, she can't fight. She's a girl."

"If she was able to get you off of her back, she can do the same with anyone else. Including Summer."

All eyes were on Fayth. She, on the other hand, could only sit there shocked at what she heard Lexis say.

She looked up at him.

Their eyes locked.

His head tilted to the side a little as he stared pointedly at her.

Who are you? What are you hiding?

She looked down at her fingers, nervous, fearful.

He's slowly unlocking everything and anything that's dark and hidden.

A big commotion erupted from behind them, and as more voices traveled around the dining hall, one sentence became clear.

"One of Dawn's Angels got beaten so bad they're taking her to the hospital."

And not a moment after that:

"Cole Talbot is getting hauled into the ambulance now too."

Who's Cole Talbot? What's happening?"

Not a minute afterwards. "Oh my god, she just punched professor Revaero. A body guard is down too."

"Damn."

Fayth looked up. Lexis had an amused smile on his face as he listened closer to the rumors.

"It's a she?" He said, even more amused.

Fayth dropped her gaze, wondering what the hell was going on. Who was it? Summer? Why? One of Dawn's Angels? No one dares to lay a finger on them, even Summer. So who is it and why would she...?

"That's her!" Someone said, and others joined as loud talking traveled through the dining hall, pointing and talking about the new arrival.

Everyone on the F.A.I.T.H. table turned to see the so called superstar. Black ripped skinny jeans, white shirt, small black vest jacket, black combat boots, wild black straight hair tied up in a loose bun, red lipstick, snake bites, left ear pieced with a row of earrings, and around her neck, like always, was the shark tooth necklace.

Her green eyes and perfectly arched eyebrows landed on one person in the entire room.

"Wow." She breathed, her smile uplifted in shock and happiness.

Everyone's talking died down. They all stared at the girl. 

Then at the person she was looking at.

"I can't believe it's you." Vivian said, looking Fayth up and down.