MOVIE >scene157> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Don't love Jessie anymore.

Fayth awoke with those words ringing in her head.

Such absurd thoughts.

She opened her eyes, her bed warmer than usual. She found herself sleeping on the far edge, as if all night she left an empty space for Jessie to sleep in.

She remembered something, and her eyes...her lips...her heart, smiled.

How nice it would've been to wake up to his face...

She quickly straightened up, shaking the thoughts out of her head, and decided to get ready for her classes. When she was done, she found Katerina outside her door, waiting for her like Jessie had asked her to, in hopes she'd keep Fayth company while he was away.

They made their way together to the F.A.I.T.H. wing, descending the dormitory steps and crossing the lobby to the hallway that led to the classes stairway.

"By the way, tomorrow's my birthday. We're holding an in-school party in the F.A.I.T.H. wing. Mandy said it's okay to take the day off for everyone so some people might just skip out. You'll come, right?"

Fayth smiled nervously and rubbed the back of her neck. "Actually, I have something to do tomorrow. I'm really sorry. I'll make sure to get you a really nice birthday gift."

Katerina pouted. "Well, that's too bad."

They paused mid-step and looked at Summer Harrison, who stood with Dawn's Angels, cornering a girl and interrogating her.

"There she goes again." Katerina sighed.

"You trying to get pregnant by one of the Chiefs will not help you score a status match." Summer insisted with disgust.

The girl, who stood with a sullen expression on her face, didn't answer. It was Fayth's first time seeing someone not melting with fear in front of Summer.

"Are you deaf?" Summer asked.

The girl looked over at Katerina, knowing she had enough power to take down Summer. Summer turned to see who the girl was staring at, and as soon as she laid eyes on Fayth, she was instantly startled, her expression pale with fright.

The other Angels waited for Summer to do something, but Summer only stared at Fayth's face.

Fayth was warning her. Threatening Summer with her eyes, and Summer instantly backed down, swallowing the lump of fear in her throat, then quickly walked away.

The girl hurried to Katerina. "I knew you're so much more powerful than her. Please come back to regular classes so you take her place again."

Katerina, who was surprised that Summer had reacted in such a way from seeing her, nodded–though not sure what exactly had happened.