MOVIE >scene1> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

A note from an amazing reader! (@endrizzi )

First of all, happy birthday!!! Secondly, your book is absolutely stunning and moving and so many things I can't fit into words...... When finding new books to read on wattpad, there is a lot of opening, reading the first couple chapters, and finding a new one to captivate your mind and heart. Because frankly, a lot of the stories are just nonsense and passionless writing. But this book is so different from anything I've ever read. Yes different story plot wise, but with passion and devotion and the ability to move me to tears with one word because I'm connected to it, because I feel so strongly for it. And you rarely find those kinds of stories here. Or anywhere for that matter... Your book, well it's truly earth shattering! And I don't say this lightheartedly. I have never messaged an author before just to tell them how beautiful and creative I found their story and writing style to be. Even for my all time favorite books... I merely use wattpad as a platform to find new things to read and discover new stories and people and ideas and feelings. But with yours, everything is different. I find my heart captivated and entangled around this story so much I don't believe it isn't real. I just wanted to thank you for writing it. For baring your creative thoughts and soul into something so wonderful that I want to share it with everyone. I appreciate you. And I appreciate this story more then words could ever express. This book has sparked things in me I can use in my real every day life. New feelings and reasoning behind my feelings that I never understood before. Thank you. Have a great day! I can't wait to read more! :)  

______________________________________________ 

Introducing first character (and an extra): Rihanna Gessner and Vincent

"I can't." She whispered, nearly suffocating.

The shiny black metal was terrifying. She stared at the fence door of the Academy, Dawn Academy to be exact, a universally accredited prestigious school in Manhattan. The credentials for it were suffocatingly strict, and Rihanna was the last of what they could possibly ever want roaming their grounds.

Her fingers trembled as she tried to reach for the machine in the wall, but for the sixth time now, she failed.

A school that many would kill to attend. And would go to any heights to stay in, no matter how immoral.

"You can." Vincent said, reassuring her. He understood... He did... But he could only hope she'll eventually conquer the beast that drove her here.

"I can't Vincent. I just can't." She turned around and looked at him, her eyes showing pure fear that made him very uncomfortable. "I won't be able to. I know it. They'll find out. My life will go back to the way it was."

He put his hands on her shoulders, pursing his lips. "That will not happen. I promise."

She stared at him for a minute more. She was sensible enough to know that she can trust what he said. She always did.

With a nod, she let out a long sigh.

He handed her the suitcase and ruffled her hair. "Besides, you'll be the last thing they expect."

She smiled through her tension. At least that much is true.

"That's right." He said. "Just give them that smile."

She nodded. Another long breath escaping her lips.

"I'll miss you." She quietly mumbled.

He enfolded her in a hug, his familiar cologne giving her more comfort than usual. "I'll miss you too. Just remember everything I told you."

"Sharp and clear."

He kissed the top of her forehead and let her go. "Go ahead. Your new life is waiting for you."

She bit her lip, staring at him from under her messy bangs and squinting her eyes at the incoming sun rays. "And my old life is all behind me."

"And your old life is all behind you." He assured her.

She sighed again and nodded. This time, she was able to reach for the school bell.

"Remember, you'll be the last thing they expect. So stay confident and smile."

She nodded again. "I love you."

A smile.

A goodbye.

A secret.

"I love you..."

Wow. You've made it through the first chapter. Now, you're going to have to make it through like a million more. Good luck diving into more shit. Peace.