MOVIE >scene51> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

"I'll tell you what I know." Anthony closed the door shut, and Rihanna and him made their way to the piano bench.

"Kurt Rowley. Dark brown hair. Brown eyes. Mute. Never talked. Doesn't smile. Doesn't associate with anyone. Reason for being in F.A.I.T.H. is pretty much a question mark. His family owns the biggest real estate agency in the world.

"Connor Owens. Shaved head. Brown eyes. Big guy. Gets angry fast. Super fast. And beats the first thing in front of him, even if it doesn't have to do with why he's angry. Eventually that built up and got him into F.A.I.T.H. His parents are both universal athletes. He's now too."

"Violet Massey. Dark hair with a bit of purple in it. Brown eyes with makeup on them that sort of looks like yours. Rude. Doesn't study. Socially impaired. Doesn't like anyone messing with her and will not laugh at any of your jokes. No matter how hard you try, and believe me, I tried. She doesn't make friends with anyone. She'd rather be by herself. The reason she's in F.A.I.T.H. is obvious. She had zero participation in all her classes. She'd get bullied a lot. She was basically flunking in everything. Her attitude towards her professors was pretty bad. So the headmistress moved her to F.A.I.T.H. Her father owns the biggest names of perfume. Her mother owns a famous line of wedding dresses and world most high-priced jewelry."

"Jessie Leone. Father from his mother's first marriage passed away when he was really young, but he's closest with his step-father from her second marriage. And his mom is the Academy's headmistress. But don't tell that to anyone since no one knows. I only know this stuff because I'm the son of the owner of the Academy–"

Rihanna's head darted up at Anthony, caught in surprise. "He is? You are?" She wasn't sure what to be shocked about more.

He nodded.

She hid her surprise. "Continue."

"Jessie was constantly bullied for being the Academy's prince charming. All the girls wanted him. All the guys in the Academy got compared to him. All of them lost. That made them mad, I mean like super mad. A lot of connections were not made because of him. And you know guys, naturally that made them want to wreck his perfection. And since there were too many of them, the headmistress decided to keep her son safe by placing him in F.A.I.T.H.

"Katerina McClure. Former Queen Angel. Happy. Lovable. And since anyone can easily provoke her because of her weak personality, Summer fought for the Queen Angel reign and pushed Katerina into insanity. The girl that once lead Dawn's Angels club with kindness and respect, is now in F.A.I.T.H., completely opposite to who she was. In other words, a b i t c h." He spelled out. "She likes to cook a lot and she especially make deserts. Daughter of the owner of more than eighty world wide shopping malls, and the main clothing and jewelry model for them. Her father has a share of the Ellis & Sons corporation too.

"Alvin Vermont. Blonde, blue eyes, in love with the beautiful Katerina. He eats like a whale. He's never full. Imagine a suction tube leading to outer space, that's his stomach. It doesn't show on him, the amount of food he eats, but that didn't stop the Academy from getting sick of his munching in the middle of the class and so they enrolled him into F.A.I.T.H. His parents are both top notch celebrity lawyers. Everyone keeps out of his hairs because of that. Even with his sick humor on the loose, they still don't dare mess with him.

"Taylor Cho. Dark hair, brown eyes. Glasses. Younger than everyone else. Age, twelve. He's a child prodigy. A genius. There isn't a single thing he can't hack into. Not a single person he can't crack open and find every single detail about with a few clicks on his keyboard. They find him very useful in F.A.I.T.H. You know, for their evil schemes, but everyone hates him everywhere else. His favorite object is his laptop. He can't live without it. His parents are normal common citizens. Their source of income comes from Taylor, who became a billionaire from stealing money and working for the higher ups. His dad won the state championship for boxing, and he hated that his son is what he was at his age. So out of Taylor's money, he paid the Academy to enroll him into F.A.I.T.H. His intention was to have 'the bad guys rub off on his sissy of a son and make a man out of him'."

"Devon Rivers. Tall, dark with lady swooning hazel eyes."

"Are you talking about Devon Rivers, Devon Rivers?" Her heart began beating with discomfort. No.

Anthony nodded. "I guess you'd know him. He's a famous musician. Started out young and became a world wide hit when he turned seventeen with his new album. He was put in F.A.I.T.H. so he can stay away from all the girls jumping at him. Out of everyone in there, he's probably the least one you'll have to worry about. He's usually very busy even when he's sitting. His face is in his phone twenty four seven, so he might not even look up at you. His parents are commoners. Their source of income comes from Devon's career. His mom used to be his manager. His dad works in a shoe store somewhere in New York. They're divorced."

"Is that it?" Rihanna asked

Anthony shook his head. "There is one more. Lexis Ellis. He's the most amazing and awesomest person you will ever see. The coolest I tell you. Description? He's magic. Green gray eyes, dark hair, tall and his smile is a rare hidden gem. I wish I'd see him smile more. That would be so awesome, you know. I also wish that he'd play with me more often, but I'm not too expecting on that wish. If anything, I'd at least want him and dad to get along. But he hates dad so much and I don't know why. He wants to destroy everything he has. At least, that's what it feels like sometimes. I like dad. Dad is cool. He gets me tons of things. He wants to give tons of things to Lexis too but Lexis won't give him the time of day. I don't know why!" At this point Anthony was pacing in front of Rihanna, wailing his arms all over the place.

Rihanna stared at him with solid confusion.

"Why would it matter to Lexis if your dad hated him? Are they business partners?"

Anthony stopped walking and looked at Rihanna, realizing for the first time that she didn't know who Lexis Ellis was either.

This girl is from the poor world after all...

"Lexis is my big brother."

 ♡♥♡ Don't forget the votes button! ♡♥♡