MOVIE >scene122> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Fayth's jaw was on the ground, her eyes staring at Anthony with so much shock, it was almost overwhelming.

He threw his head back and cackled. "You should see your face."

It was on her first day of F.A.I.T.H.

She was in the restroom, getting ready while Anthony waited outside for her, wondering why she was taking so long when her phone began vibrating.

Out of courtesy, he answered. He didn't realize the sensitivity of the call then. He didn't look at the caller ID. He simply pressed the green button unconsciously and put the phone up to his ear.

Before he had a chance to say hello, the person on the other line eagerly said his greeting.

"Ms. Armstrong, how are you?"

Armstrong?

Who's Armstrong?

Anthony's heart began beating hard. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't believe what anything was anymore. He pulled the phone away from his ear and looked at the screen, checking the caller ID.

What's happening?

He closed his eyes, and reopened them. Wondering why his father was calling Rihanna.

"Hello? Fayth, dear?" His father pushed.

Fayth?

Anthony hung up and stared at the phone, wondering what the hell just happened. Fayth Armstrong? Why would his father call Rihanna and think it was someone named Fayth Armstrong? Anthony couldn't even consider the possibility of his dad ringing the wrong number. It's too much of a coincidental mistake. To the point where it wasn't.

Later that day, Anthony sat down and simply searched the name up. And was in the shock of his life.

Fayth Armstrong...

He clicked on images and saw pictures of Rihanna. He searched more on her and found out so many things that shocked him even further. Rihanna Gessner was actually Fayth Armstrong, the heir to the world's largest corp: Armstrong Next.

"You knew?" Fayth breathed, sitting on the bench shocked.

He put his hands on his hips, and raised his chin up. "Yes I did, Fayth." He smiled. "Man I wanted to say that for awhile now."

"Does your brother know?"

He sat down next to her and shook his head.

"How did you know?"

"My dad called your phone. It was an awkward moment, but then I found out why."

"Does your dad know?"

"I didn't tell anyone. I just waited for you to tell me. Finally, eh?" He said, smiling big and winking.

"Wow." She closed her eyes and sighed. "This is pretty bad. One phone call did all of this?"

Anthony shrugged. "All I've really thought about this whole time is how you and Lexis are going to get married. And I'm going to live with you guys. Cause I'm fun, that's why."

"It's not going to happen."

"Yes it is."

"You don't know your brother–"

"If there is a person who knows Lexis, it's me. Believe me, he's a good person. Just like you're a good person, Fayth."

His face was serious. He looked into her eyes, losing the face visor that he had kept up. She saw it. Saw the knowledge in his eyes. Saw the truth.

Feeling suffocated, she stood to her feet and walked to the door. "Go to the Ellis wing and sleep. Good night Anthony."

"I love you." He quickly said.

She looked at him and smiled, feeling anxious. "I love you too."

She made her way down the stairs, hoping everyone had left the lobby. It was no wonder how Anthony guessed who she was so easily. He had seen pictures of her former self before. She had almost doubted the attire she was in to be safe, but now she was reassured.

On the first floor, she was met with a group of Chiefs. How did she know? None of them were wearing masks, and the girls floated around them like magnetic bubbles.

Thankfully, Fayth was able to avoid them and made her way to the other side of the school.

Lexis stood by the door opened to the balcony. At times, it was used as a tennis court, right now, it was used by couples who danced to the music that played throughout the entire Academy, enjoying each other's company under the starlit sky.

He was looking at his phone, waiting for a response from Anthony. The reason why he had stayed at the Academy tonight instead of going to the beach house was because of him. He was supposed to be back from the hospital, but he couldn't find him anywhere. Knowing him well, he knew he would be lurking around the seniors here, trying to land a dance with someone of interest to him. Either that, or he was with Rihanna, doing whatever strange things they do when they get together.

If he's with her, then he should be fine. I just need him to confirm that.

It was at moments like these that he wished he had her number.

In that instant, he could almost feel her around him. He looked around, wondering whether his instincts were right.

He had no idea when this started, but for awhile now he could feel it when she was around. It was a combination of her footsteps, her breathing, her awkward posture, and the way she pauses every now and then confused of her way around the Academy. Something about her informs him that she was around.

He could have been wrong then, in fact, he must have. Because as he looked around to see, no vibrant rainbow hair color jumped out of anywhere.

"What are you looking for?" Vivian asked, coming over and holding out a cup for him.

His eyes caught a glimpse of someone limping. The foot clearly was uncomfortable as it made its way across the hall. As he trailed his eyes up to the body that it belonged to, the girl disappeared into the crowd.

Ignoring the cup Vivian held out, Lexis followed her.