MOVIE >take170> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

"Daddy?"

Lexis and Dawn were at his parents estate, visiting his mom. Dawn would often insist that Lexis went with her in case she was left alone in the house. Today was one of those days.

As he looked around the back yard, a strange feeling shadowed him as he thought of Fayth being here at some point. It was a strange thought. Like something wasn't exactly right. 

"Do you want to see the tree house Faith and I fixed?"

They went to the tree house, and climbed up and into the place. Surprisingly, it was very well done. 

"Look daddy." Dawn took ahold of Lexis' hand and pulled him to one of the tree house's walls, where two hand prints were made on the wall. Right under the hand prints, it said: Bubbles and Fayth. BFF!

Lexis was suddenly transfixed. His thoughts took a swerve and stopped as he stared at the words in front of him.

Then he looked down at Dawn. "Did she spell her nickname that way?"

Dawn nodded, a grin blasted on her face.

When Dawn had once mentioned that the two girls had given each other nicknames, he thought Rihanna had simply given Dawn the name Faith after the program she was in in exchange for the nickname Bubbles.

As he stared at her name now....

The puzzle connected. Every memory inside his head related joined together in one part of his brain. And the 'y' stood out like the white flag of surrender.

He pulled out his wallet and took out Anthony's letter. Knowing the exact number of people in the world Anthony is attached to, he finally understood.

He flipped the letter on its back and looked at five lonely words on that side of the page. He had found them days later after rereading the letter so many times. I hope you find Fayth. He had also thought Anthony simply misspelled the noun...

He turned the letter over and reread his brother's wish. I have a wish Lexis, and I promise its the last thing Ill ever ask of you. The girl from the Armstrong family? Listen to dad. Marry her. I promise you'll never regret it.

He took out his phone and dialed his father's secretary number. "What's the name of the Armstrong heiress?" He asked when she answered.

"Ms. Armstrong? Her full name is Fayth Armstrong."

Fayth... Her real name is Fayth. The forbidden word Vivian couldn't say that started with the letter F... It was Fayth.

"Do you have a picture of her?"

"You can find quite a few with a little internet browsing."

Lexis hung up and pulled up the heiress' pictures, checking out his future fiancé for the very first time.

Can I ask for a favor? 

It would mean the world to me if you can do this. 

There's this lovely, like literally one of the most amazing human beings ever, that needs to be reminded she's so loved, because she really is so loved. 

Will you guys send her a message letting her know that she's loved? So so loved. It would mean the world to me. 

Her username here is @ _h0rr0r

And also, I WANNA JUMP ON ALL OF YOU AND NUM NUM YOU MUAHAHHA c:   yum