MOVIE >scene159> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Did you check to see if this is the last update you read? Go back and check. I've uploaded 10.

Summer found Fayth later on that day. She was terrified, but decided that she needed to take the risk and ask the question that had been gnawing at her brain all day.

Finally, she was able to get Fayth alone in one of the empty classrooms, where she was cleaning up for not having finished the puzzle from F.A.I.T.H.

"I have a question."

Fayth sighed. "I told you not to breathe around me."

"One question. Just one question." Tears threatened to spill out of Summer's eyes. "Are you really marrying Lexis?"

Fayth paused what she was doing and froze.

"Is it true? Are you really going to marry him?"

Fayth dropped the trash bag and turned around to look at Summer. "And if I do?"

Anger began boiling inside of Summer, and uncontrollable tears made their way down her face. Surely, surely if he knows Fayth Armstrong is Rihanna he'll marry her. He was always captivated by her...

_____________

Vivian walked over to where Lexis stood in the F.A.I.T.H. wing.

"I broke more things in your house." She said, standing next to him and crossing her arms.

They stared out of the glass. Lexis was lost in thought as he said. "I expected that much."

"I also beat the shit out of your neighbor's son. I think he was twelve. He called me your whore."

He kept quiet.

"Are you thinking about your dad's proposal to the Armstrong's?"

His eyes were hard, his face emotionless. He glanced sideways at Vivian and said. "No. I'm thinking about your best friend."

"Rihanna?"

"So she's the best friend you were talking about?"

Vivian looked away. "I thought you weren't going to be curious about her anymore."

"This morning... Summer was being Summer until she looked over at Rihanna. Everyone thought it was because of Katerina that she had become that petrified, but I was there and clearly Summer was looking at Rihanna, not Katerina."

Vivian pursed her lips. Summer must have found out.

"Here is an advice you should take before you regret it for the rest of your life." Vivian said. She turned to look at Lexis, her arms still crossed. "Rihanna..."

_____________

Summer gritted her teeth, and stood there clenching her fingers. "You can't."

Fayth decided to entertain talking to Summer for now. "Why?"

"You have no idea..."

_____________

"...what kind of person..." Vivian said, mock in her voice.

_____________

"Lexis is and what he'd done in the past." Summer insisted, her tears clouding her words, making them thick with hurt.

_____________

"What kind of person Rihanna is and what she had done in the past." Vivian said, cocking an eyebrow and staring at Lexis' remote eyes.