MOVIE >scene167> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

You're title suggestions for this book are phenomenal. Keep them coming on that update. 

The next morning, Fayth and Katerina stood outside, with Katerina trying her best to get Dawn's attention. Dawn, who wasn't fond of it, would only roam around Fayth.

Fayth was spending as much time as she could with the F.A.I.T.H. members and Dawn before her leave from the Academy. She kept a smile on her face, ignored the strange looks they'd give her at times, and governed herself to be anything but what she really wanted to be.

Katerina stretched her arms up to the sky, shook her golden locks and sighed with a smile on her lips. "It is a great day to be alive."

They weren't the only ones out on the front school yard. So many others walked around, either sitting reading books, or talking to one another; mostly about the upcoming elections.

"It is." Fayth said, trying to hold the smile on her face.

When a certain person walked by, something changed.

The smile on Katerina's face dropped.

The sun hid behind a cloud.

Everything was still, gray, dead.

He was a much older professor. Somewhere in his late thirties-early forties. At the sight of him, Katerina's face completely changed. Her eyes showed hurt. Her fingers trembled, and Fayth watched as her eyes walked the professor to the door.

And when his eyes met hers, it wasn't anything like Fayth had ever seen. His expression mirrored Katerina's. As if they had both felt the same exact way.

Fayth understood. Somehow, by that alone, she understood.

"The reason why you're in F.A.I.T.H...."

Katerina quickly dropped her gaze, anger filling up her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

For a long moment, Katerina kept quiet. "No." She finally breathed.

She stood to her feet and left.

A few days later, things were only getting more unpleasant with Christmas closing in. All of the F.A.I.T.H. members and Mandy were discussing their plans. To not to have pity from anyone, Fayth had lied and said she had plans with her parents as well.

Lunch time had just ended. Taylor and Fayth were the first ones to get to the classroom. Fayth decided to sit next to Taylor until the bell rang. It had occurred to her that she had never asked him why he was in F.A.I.T.H.

"Taylor, why did you enroll in here?" Fayth asked, clicking arrow buttons on his laptop.

Taylor pushed her hand away. Irritated, he said. "I didn't do it on purpose, I was forced."

Of course none of them were in the program because they wanted to. "You know what I mean." Fayth added.

He sighed, clicked more on the laptop then shut the screen. She had his full attention. "Because I'm a child prodigy."

Fayth frowned. "Wait, so the headmistress enrolled you here because you're level of studies is a lot higher than the rest of us?"

He shook his head. "First of all, the headmistress did not enroll me into F.A.I.T.H. My father did. He thinks I'm going to turn into a white hamster stuck in a basement for the rest of my life. He threw me in here thinking its where the bad kids are. He wanted F.A.I.T.H.'s delinquency, indecency, and senselessness all to rub off on me."

"You must have a great father."

He glanced at Fayth. "What about you? None of us know why you're in here."

Fayth chuckled nervously. "Because the headmistress is suspicious of my grades actually. She can't believe that I'm getting straight A's when I'd been barely an average grade student before."

He stared at Fayth in silence.

She shrugged.

"Why did you lie and say you had plans with your family?"

Fayth's inside twisted with shock. It took all of her gripping strength to look composed and confused at his words. "Huh?"

"You were lying back then." But there was something else in his eyes that Fayth couldn't precisely put her finger on.

She ruffled her hair and laughed nervously. "I really don't know what you're talking about."

"In case you were clueless about the matter, the Academy does not let anyone stay in the dorms for Christmas."

Taken by disbelief by this information, she uttered, "They don't?!" Quickly realizing the mistake she'd made, she retorted, "I mean–"

Taylor smiled. "It's alright. I won't tell anyone."

"What are you guys talking about?" Alvin asked, making his way in with Katerina.

"The reason Taylor is in here." Fayth quickly cleared up.

"You should hear the reason Alvin was in here." Katerina said, rolling her eyes.

"Who me?" He started before Fayth said a single word. "Oh, well I was walking to class one day, when this super hot professor walked by, the body on her was huge, stuffed in all the right places, dripping with the most delicious smell I've ever laid my nose on. I just couldn't help it. I had to. All my intelligent brain cells died at that moment. I remember it till today so clearly. The world came crashing down around us, until it was only her and I. I ran toward her, with one thought in my head, one agenda, one goal, then jumped and smothered her up–"

"He's talking about the sandwich the professor was holding." Katerina explained.

"Oh god." Fayth's shocked expression must have been really authentic when he was talking. "You attacked a professor for a sandwich?"

Alvin smiled, reminiscing the memory. "And to this day, I still don't regret it." 

Technically its still Wednesday. 

So I have influenza B. I can feel the pain in my joints all over my body. I literally felt it in my toes. Its like covid symptoms but on steroids. I cant smell or taste anything and its been 3 days now. 

I'm uploading a complete new story tomorrow. Check out my page then. It's lighthearted and sweet :) One of the very first books I ever wrote.