MOVIE >scene58> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

The light poured in at first, so much light that it blinded her for a moment. She was late, she knew she was. She had paced too many times in the piano room, afraid of moving on. Then stood in the bathroom for too long, thinking of what to say, what to answer when the forbidden question was asked. Why were you enrolled in here? What should she answer? 'I don't know' seems too shallow of an answer, and they'll most likely not believe it. Out of all the students in the school, Rihanna had to be the random selection to enter the villainous F.A.I.T.H. program? Rihanna? What did she ever do? Steal a cookie from a two year old?

Her heart pounded as the room became clear and people came into focus. She looked straight forward, where the green plants and the running fountain was. A girl stood there, a butterfly shaped watering can in her hand.

Katerina looked up at the new arrival. She was confused at how some stranger knew the pin to their wing, but she was even more perplexed at the sight of the girl in front of her. How could she carry herself in the world's most elite and powerful school in such attire? Her hair, how could any hairstylist be this merciless, dumping so many unsettling colors on it at once? A child would have done a better job. And her eyeliner... was the girl blind? Were her eyes that narrow that she thought the line needed to be that thick? And for god sake, the uniform. Who fought with it? What sin did it commit to end up in the way it was now?

Rihanna diverted her attention from the blonde, whose name, she was sure, was Katerina, and looked over to the second glass wall. Where something–as her eyes settled on the scene–terrifying was happening.

Connor, the guy who had annoyed her on numerous events, stood by the high window in the glass wall. Taylor, the genius, was sticking out of it, upside down, with Connor holding him by the ankle, a huge devil-may-care grin on his face.

As the voiceless Taylor wailed and swung back and forth outside the window, Rihanna watched traumatized. There were two things she could do. One, take exactly four and a half steps backwards, slam the door, and take a run for it while she can.

Or two, knowing she had some affect on Connor, she could walk over to him and try to reason with his spilling anger.

However, she hadn't talked to Connor since the elite party, and she was sure he knew about her situation by now. Everyone did. There might be a chance that he would oppose her like everyone else did. Maybe even toss her outside like he was doing with Taylor right now.

She was stuck between being a hero and hopefully succeeding in her mission, or totally getting the wrong response and embarrassing herself in front of everyone. Her first impression, after all, was already deteriorated from her tattered, contemptible appearance.

Taylor wailed his hands, and his face started to turn to a dangerous shade of red. His cheeks blew up, as if his stomach was in the process of heaving, and Rihanna couldn't stand to watch anymore.

She quickly made her way over to them. "Connor." She said, her voice small, faint with fear and insecurity.

He looked over, his devilish smile still there. And as soon as he saw Rihanna, his grip loosened.

Taylor let out an ear splitting shriek.

"NO!" Rihanna mistook it as if he was finally dropping him. She quickly jumped and took ahold of his arm. "Don't."

"What are you doing here?" Connor asked her.

She looked over at Taylor, her heart beating with fear for him.

"Why are you doing this Connor? What on earth are you trying to do?" She asked.

"What's it look like I'm doing?"

"Stop. Just stop. It doesn't have to be that way."

"Actually, I'm having fun, and I really don't like the fact that you're interrupting my fun right now."

Think, come on, think. Usually, a person can undo his actions if you make him believe he can. Rihanna decided to give it a try.

"You're a really good guy. You have an amazing future ahead of you. Imagine all the sports, all the medals you could achieve, you'll lose all of that. Just for a short moment of anger – that'll eventually pass and you'll live to regret. Do you really want to be a murderer."

At that moment, Taylor hurled gushes of vomit. And Rihanna's face twisted with shock and disgust.

"What the hell are you babbling about?" Connor asked. He pulled Taylor in and passed him a handkerchief. "Murder?"