MOVIE >scene113> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Dawn Academy was going to have its annual marathon. One person was to compete for their class to win the trophy. Everyone was excited. It was the first tournament and the winning class usually had the good omen to win nearly everything for the remaining of the year.

As for F.A.I.T.H. everyone was huddled together, debating on who was going to be the front runner for the class.

"I run out of breath faster than my grandmother." Katerina said, pulling out.

"I run out of breath faster than her." Alvin said, pointing at Katerina.

Kurt kept quiet. Obviously, not taking the deal.

"I won't participate. I know well that my endurance will definitely not win us the trophy." Jessie added, pulling out.

"Devon?" Mandy pushed.

"I don't run Mandy, but if you do see me run, you probably should too. Cause it would only mean one thing, shit went down and I'm getting the hell out of it."

"I think Rihanna should run." Vivian said. "She doesn't get breathless climbing Mount Everest, let alone running a few miles around the Academy. She'd definitely win."

Fayth shot Vivian a look. "No. I don't think it's a good idea." She said, smiling at Mandy. "I'm quite sure Connor would win."

And so it was decided that Connor will be entering the race.

Katerina invited them to the kitchen, where she had prepared good luck cupcakes. As most of everyone laughed and bet on who will win, Lexis and Vivian sat alone in another corner of the kitchen, talking between themselves and smiling. The two, as much as Fayth hated it, were becoming closer by the day, and everyone could see that bright and clear.

How long will it be until he wins her over? That's exactly how long it'll be before Lexis finds out the truth.

If this friendship was going to get anymore deeper, Fayth will need to crush it before the lies crumble.

After everyone left the kitchen, Fayth stayed behind to do the dishes. Even though there were Academy kitchen staff that take care of it, she still saw it as a therapeutic option that'll keep Lexis away for now. She couldn't stand watching Vivian whisper another word in his ear. Fayth's heart would begin to race with fear, like a conceited obsessed person, she would constantly think that whatever was being said were Fayth's secrets.

As she placed the dishes into the dishwasher, Kurt walked into the kitchen. "So you won't tell me who you are?"

Fayth sighed. "Again Kurt?"

He shrugged. "You just confuse me sometimes." Nodding his head at her hands, he said. "Girls who can afford those kinds of bracelets don't wash dishes."

Exasperated, Fayth pointedly looked at him and asked. "Do you really want to know who I am?"

"You know I do."

"And what are you going to do when I tell you?"

"Tell my curiosity to vanish."

"Do you think your curiosity will handle a person like me?"

It won't hurt to make a friend outside my old life and tell them the truth. If anything, this could be a good thing.... plus, he's mute to everyone else but me.

"Tell me about this person and we'll see–"

The door was pushed open and Alvin rushed in. "Connor is in the infirmary!" He turned back around and ran out.

Fayth and Kurt looked at each other, then rushed out behind Alvin, running as fast as they could to the infirmary.

"Don't let Rihanna come in. No matter what don't let Rihanna come in." Connor slurred. "Don't let her see me like this."

Katerina was sobbing. "I'm so so sorry. It's all my fault."

"What happened?" Fayth asked, walking in.

"Shit." Connor hissed.

Fayth's eyes widened as she stared at the swollen Connor. His face, eyes, lips, everything was twice as big. His color changed into red blotches here and there. His eyelids were so swollen they almost curtained his eyes.

"Oh my god." Fayth exclaimed in a whisper.

"Shit." Connor repeated.

"It's not your fault." Alvin said in a comforting tone, taking Katerina's face into his hands. "It's this fat pig's fault for not paying attention to his allergic reactions. You could smell the peanut butter from a mile away on them."

Alvin brought out a paper bag and began in haling more of the cupcakes. "Yup, smells just like heaven."

"I accidentally ate it while texting, do the math." Connor slurred, glaring–or at least trying to–at Alvin.

"Oh, if it isn't Mr. Potato Head." Vivian said, walking into the infirmary with Lexis.

Mandy, who was holding Connor's hand, glared at Vivian.

"Rihanna, please leave." Connor said.

"Why?" Fayth asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh my god just leave!"

Alvin grinned. "Connor and Rihanna, sitting in a tree, here comes a load of angry bees. Rihanna gets away. Connor stays. Oh shit, now look at Connor's face."

That got a giggle out of Katerina, and they both mentally high-fived.

Connor stared daggers at Alvin.

Mandy sighed. "The race is in a few hours. Guess we can't compete this year."

"I stand by my word." Vivian quickly called out. "Rihanna would do well for the race. She'll win, no doubt about it."

Fayth shook her head. "No..."

"I agree with this." Alvin said. "Remember that one time I did the mistake of betting with her on who'd reach the class first? Never doing that again."

Fayth shook her head again.

Jessie wrapped his arm around Fayth's waist.

Her heart jumped and instantly fired at a thousand beats a minute.

"I think she'd be good too. My dorm partner will definitely make us proud, won't you Rihanna?"

Fayth looked at her shoes and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Okay." She agreed.

What the hell...

Vivian stared at Fayth with disbelief. Then looked at Jessie, who smiled at Fayth with a smile that said love. She looked back at Fayth, who flushed red and stole glances at Jessie.

No. Way.