MOVIE >scene16> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

"How did it go?"

Rihanna sighed. "It went fine. She took the statement with her to double check it. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely. Don't worry. The guy that does this stuff is a genius."

"That's good." Rihanna looked around the room she was in. So far, the day had gone very well. Everyone welcomed her wholeheartedly and she was able to sit through classes without any worries. All groups lower than Dawn's Angels gave her more respect than she knew she deserved.

"I don't know why I have a sick feeling about it though. Imagine when they find out the truth?"

"Don't think too much about it. How's the Academy so far?"

"Its somewhat okay. Everyone knows me by now. They have very high expectations for me since they all seem to know that I'm a late arrival."

"Summer Harrison gave you a first class ticket. Don't worry about it."

"I won't."

"What are you doing?"

"Finished last period an hour ago. Sitting in the music room."

"You're always there. What's so interesting about it?"

"It actually seems to be abandoned. That's why I like it, no one's ever here."

"Abandoned? How could a music room be abandoned in Dawn Academy? Wait, I'll check here on the computer..."

Seconds later he said, "Ah, I see. Students complained that the room requires a lot of traveling to get to which makes their class participation about ten percent less than what they essentially can endure. Singers complained that they are not able to sing the same way that they are capable of or equally to the way they do before they climb all these stairs and end up with a dry scratchy throat. In other words, they made a new improved music room on the second floor instead."

"Well, that's pointless. I climb up here every day and I don't feel the least bit tired."

"This is coming from a size one, high metabolism, twenty mile runner? Of course you won't. You could climb Mount Everest and still breathe naturally."

Rihanna laughed. "I'm just good at everything, aren't I?"

"You bet. So what do you do in that music room, it's not like they left any instruments there."

"Actually, they did. They left a piano. That's about it. I'm guessing they were too lazy to take it apart and fit it through the door, and didn't bother with it. There is no way it can go anywhere." She unconsciously wiped the dust on its smooth black surface. "But my favorite thing in the room is the windows. There are so many of them and they look down at the school's front entrance, so if you drive by, I would actually be able to see you."

"I'm glad to hear that. Wait, is that what you do? Are you starting to play the piano again? I thought you despised it more anything."

"I still haven't."

Vincent sighed. "When are you going to get over what happened? Its been three years..."

 ♡♥♡ Don't forget the votes button! ♡♥♡