MOVIE >scene76> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Rihanna sat outside, behind the school building. The chilly air wasn't comforting or nice. It was cold and wet. Miserable and uninviting. Her nose turned red and she could barely feel her cheeks. She wouldn't even know which toe was which from how numb they became.

She rubbed her hands together and breathed her warm breath in them. She still would rather be out here than alone with Jessie.

"Listen to me," Vincent had said to her. "Feelings are okay with me. I don't mind it. I just want you to be aware of what you are doing. What you are presenting yourself as."

Rihanna sighed. He was right. Sometimes, she forgets that behind the wall she built, there was a room made of fire, secrets, sadness and regret, with smoke distorting the sight of it all.

"Its cold."

Rihanna's eyes looked over to the voice that came out of nowhere.

And her eyes, for the first, settled on her. The girl that would soon become her future.

She was maybe three years old, yellow blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. Her crystal doll white ruffled dress sparkled under the light, and she walked with the grace and poise of a little beauty pageant.

Rihanna looked away.

The little girl continued walking until she stood right in front of Rihanna, blocking her gaze from staring at the wall.

"You're a witch, aren't you?" She asked, studying Rihanna's wild dark makeup. "I can tell how evil you are by just looking at your eyes."

Rihanna shot a glare at her, catching the little girl off guard.

No one had ever looked at me like that.

"How old are you?"

She put her little hands on her hips, and with a raised chin, she proudly said. "I'm almost four years old."

Rihanna looked away again, trying her best to ignore her. She resumed rubbing her hands together.

"Well, aren't you going to ask me how long until I'm four?"

Rihanna shot her that glare again. This time the little girl gasped, startled with how rude the ugly person was looking at her. "I really don't like birthdays. So no, I don't really care."

"You are so weird!" The girl exclaimed. "Who doesn't like birthdays?! Maybe there is something really wrong with you."

Rihanna stared at her.

And the little girl stared back with witty, smug eyes.

Feeling very uncomfortable, Rihanna shot to her feet and dusted her pants off. "Alright, that's it. I'm getting the hell out of here." She looked down at the girl one last time and said. "Your parents aren't doing a great job at raising you. You need to start learning how to respect others before its too late."

The little girl pursed her lips and her eyebrows pulled together in anger and hurt. She looked like she was going to break and cry any moment.

"Wait, don't go." The girl demanded.

"Why?"

She looked down at her ballet dress shoes, with the butterflies on top. "I don't know."

Rihanna turned around, and began walking away.

Feeling frustrated with the little girl's expression, she stopped walking and asked, "What's your name?"

No answer.

Rihanna turned around to check on her, but the brat had already disappeared.

She looked around, however, no one was there. 

_____

He replied back thanking me. 

Three weeks later, and I began wanting him to follow me. 

I didn't want it to be one way anymore.