MOVIE >scene18> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Jessie walked after Lexis, steps toppling forward as he tried to catch up to him. "Are you insane?"

Lexis walked forward. Ignoring Jessie.

"Lexis, think about what you're doing! The more you try to hurt your father, the more you hurt your future."

"It's none of your business. Never was."

"I'm your best friend." Jessie insisted, a hint of anger in his tone.

Lexis stopped walking and turned around to face Jessie. He studied his angry face for a few seconds before he said. "I never put a label on our relationship. Don't do it either."

Jessie huffed out a breath. He shook his head and smiled humorlessly at Lexis. "Until when are you going to be like this?"

"Until I'm satisfied." Lexis' tone was voice, and it was often mistaken for a seducer's tone.

"With what? Taking your own father down? Destroying his family business? How are you going to live afterwards?"

"I'm stripping his blood-soaked business from him. And I don't give two damns about everything else."

Jessie nodded his head. His nose flaring, he said, "What about Anthony? You ever thought of him?"

"He's none of your business."

"Apparently he's going to have none of your father's either. Stop what you're doing. Every time you ruin something in the Ellis & Sons corp., you're one step closer to driving your dad insane. He'll flip out on you. He might kill–" Jessie swallowed what he was going to say next.

Lexis snorted. "You can't say it, can you? Kill me? Like he did to how many others?"

"That's not what I meant."

"Even you understand how corrupt he is." Lexis turned around and walked away, his grave expression back. "He worships money."

Jessie stood behind. "You'll regret it. Every bad thing you do to your family's fortune, you'll regret it. I don't know when you'll stop, or if you'll ever stop. But know that you being like this, you'll never love anyone right. If you love, you'll only hurt Lexis. And if you don't find a solution to your revengeful mindset you'll only win loneliness at the end. "

Lexis gritted his teeth. He knew that. He knew that quite well. And after his sister's death–

 ♡♥♡ Don't forget the votes button! ♡♥♡