MOVIE >scene80> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

"Hey Lexis, guess what?" Anthony asked.

"What?" Lexis replied, his eyes staring out of the windshield as he drove towards the Academy.

"Dad said he's letting me go where ever I want. And I can take you with me. You don't even have to go to school if you don't want to. We can just skip. Doesn't that sound so much fun?!"

Lexis shook his head at his father's heedlessness. Anthony needed to conserve his energy. "I'll pass."

Anthony's shoulders slouched. "Awh man! I really wanted to go to that amusement park they opened new in Russia. I heard its the most scariest place you can ever play in. Roller coasters almost touch the sky."

"Not convinced."

Anthony whined. "Why?! Fine. Let's go sky diving then."

"Not a chance."

"I don't get it. We have the money! So why can't we do these things?"

Long silence stretched in the car. Anthony looked at his brother and said. "Is it about what my dad said earlier? Why can't you guys just say what you fight about out loud so I know what's going on? I'm not a kid anymore."

"Its nothing about you. There is no need to be sensitive about it."

Anthony stayed quiet for a long moment, then with a low voice he asked. "He told me I'm going to need to come back to the hospital soon. Is there something wrong with me?"

He looked up and stared at his brother's face. For a split second, Anthony saw Lexis' expression falter.

"Apparently, yes, there is something wrong with you. I would immediately recommend you to any psych clinic for your unceasing misdemeanors."

Anthony slouched and crossed his arms. "From what I heard, that's exactly how you were when you were my age."

Lexis looked over at his little brother and smiled, a genuine smile that he rarely displays. "Then you should've learned from my mistakes."

"Oh, come on!" Anthony exclaimed, a big grin spreading across his face. He lightly punched his brother on the arm. "You only live once, Right?"

I sure hope not.