MOVIE >scene36> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

"What the hell?!" The others in the room exclaimed.

"Isn't that Mrs. Will Smith from yesterday?"

Rihanna looked into Joshua's brown eyes, they were piling with tears as he looked back at her with so much physical and emotional pain.

The very least she could do for Joshua is this. She can't face Lexis, she never will be able to either. And she knew quite well if she stared him in the eye she'll only melt with fear, and it's the last thing she wants him to think of her as. Scared of the likes of him. No matter how true it was, she never wanted him to know of it. All she could do is protect Joshua, if she can't fight for him, she'll at least protect him.

"Move." His voice was flat, balanced and it came out effortless.

She moved closer to Joshua, their faces now an inch apart. He shook his head, as if to tell her not to do this, but she ignored it and closed her eyes.

"It was your choice." He said.

The sound of a knife piercing into wood came from right above her head. Rihanna gasped. Joshua tried to yell for her to move away, but it came out incoherent from the tape on his mouth. He began trying to rip it off by moving his lips in an exaggerated way, but it only caused him to be in more pain.

With one quick tug, she freed him from it.

"Leave. He's a monster. Leave." He quietly told her.

Her back arched and she made fists at her sides as another knife was thrown towards them. This time, it was an inch closer to their heads.

Every time he threw the knife, it felt like it was going to go inside her spine, which would have her paralyzed forever. Her back arched at the feeling of it alone, and her nails dug deeper into the palm of her hand.

"Usually, the last knife in my hand hits perfect aim. With your back turned, don't you want to know when that is?" Lexis asked.

Rihanna bit her lip. She was shivering with fear, her throat clogged from how nervous and terrified she was. Every bone and nerve in her body were electrified. She was scared out of her sanity. So when he said that, she only became that much more aware of how scared she really was.

The next knife he threw was so close to the top of their heads, she closed her eyes shut as her whole body quivered, and a single tear escaped her eye. When she opened them, Joshua was staring as that tear slid down her face, all the way to the middle of her chin. He looked up at Lexis with hate, and in a hard tone said. "You bastard."

She could hear Lexis stand up and slowly make his way over. "You're right, I'm a bastard. I'm a self centered arrogant bastard and I'm mean." He stood directly behind Rihanna, towering both Joshua and her with his height. "How about I make a deal with you? This is the last knife I have here in my hand. Which means the next throw will hit the target I have in mind. We both know who that is. I'll stop bullying the little punk. I won't touch him anymore. In fact, that's it, I'll imagine he never existed."

Rihanna looked into Joshua's eyes as he stared at Lexis with shock and surprise.

"On one condition." Lexis added.

♡♥♡ Don't forget the votes button! ♡♥♡