MOVIE >scene72> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CONFUSED. 

THIS IS F.A.I.T.H. THE SAME OLD BOOK THAT YOU HAVE KNOWN. THE CHAPTERS ARE NOT AS LONG BECAUSE THEY WILL BE SPLIT INTO MULTIPLE CHAPTERS. IN OTHER WORDS THIS BOOK WILL END UP WITH NEARLY 300 CHAPTERS. YES. UHA. YOU HEARD IT. BUT ITS STILL THE SAME BOOK THAT YOU REMEMBER.

NEW READERS. I HAD THE FULL BOOK UP BEFORE, IN NEARLY 84 CHAPTERS TOTAL. THEREFORE YOU ARE GOING TO RUN INTO A MILLION REREADERS WHO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR APP. ITS JUST THAT I'M REEDITING THE BOOK, SHORTENING THE SIZE OF A CHAPTER AND ADDING THE NUMBER OF CHAPTERS ALL TOGETHER.

REAREADERS. DO 'NOT' GIVE AWAY ANYTHING TO NEW READERS. PLEASE. THAT'S ALL I ASK OF YOU. ESPECIALLY IN THE COMMENT SECTION. ANY COMMENT WITH A SPOILER WILL BE REPORTED, DELETED AND THE USER WILL BE BLOCKED. LET THEM ENJOY THE RIDE THAT YOU DID. NO MATTER HOW STRONG THE HIGH FROM THE MYSTERIES WILL GET.

"Rihanna!" Anthony walked into the piano room then went running towards Rihanna, and, without pause, gave her a hug as she straightened up in a sitting position. "It was so boring without you."

She laughed. "I'd probably say the same."

He sat down and crossed his legs, his eyes shining. "How did it go?

"Well, basically it began as one of the worst days of my life, it gradually got better, then it crashed again." Anthony could only stare at her in confusion. "It was a long day." She summarized.

"I bet. Oh, by the way, I won't be here tonight or tomorrow. So if you want me to do anything for you, let me know now."

"Why? Where are you going?"

"No where in particular. I go home in the night, go to get my doctor's check up tomorrow and then I'll be back by the end of the day. Dad and I are going to have family time together."

"Is Le – your older brother going with you?"

A gloomy vibe weighed down his expression. "No. I wish he would though. He isn't on 'good terms' with dad. I never really understood why either." He said, pulling quotation fingers on good terms. "They're always fighting. And what they say is always hints, you know? Like they don't actually say what they're fighting about. I think it's because they don't want me to know."

"Know what?"

Anthony looked up at Rihanna, eyes big with sadness. His shoulders rose and fell. "That's the thing. I don't know what they don't want me to know. I never understand their foreshadowing. Do you know what's worse, Lexis hates it. He hates to see me witness their fights. He'd rather not share with me why he and dad are fighting. A long time ago they used to argue and scream and at the same exact time, Lexis would have his hands pressed against my ears, while they fought."

Rihanna could understand how Lexis' father would have so many problems with Lexis. However, she refrained from putting the blame on Lexis in front of Anthony. The relationship between the two brothers wasn't something to mess with. Or insult. She now knew that much.

"What do you think I should do? Should I just ask Lexis why they're so mad at each other all the time? I mean, I really want to see us be a family. A normal family."

Rihanna smiled and sighed with sadness. She ruffled Anthony's hair and quietly said. "In the world of riches, there are no normal families Anthony. In fact, its common for all people. They say money can't buy happiness, but being poor might make you a thief, a desperate liar. It might make life harder to live. If you're spending your whole day trying to make a few dollars, how are you going to spare the time to be happy. Many people won't have the time for that. Its a cruel world. You can't win either way."