MOVIE >scene75> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Violet and Rihanna stayed together after school in the classroom studying their hearts out. Rihanna used the board, made flashcards, played memory games, did everything she could to help Violet study. By mid night, they were a complete wreck.

But then something awful happened.

They finished up and left F.A.I.T.H. and went back to their dormitory. On the way, a group of girls were also making their way late to the dorms as they discussed a topic.

A topic that made Violet go into a knee-buckling panic.

"God, this school is so stupid. We like to look good. How are we supposed to do that if they expect us to tie our hair back?"

"I know. Tell me about it. I can't believe they expect us to look like bald grannies on picture day for the whole Academy to see. I mean seriously, this is a year book, not a joke."

And that's when Violet froze in her place and shook in fear. "It's already here...? Picture day is here already?"

From what the girls were saying, it seemed to be on the two Mondays from now, and it was already Friday.

Rihanna turned around and looked at Violet. "What are you going to do?"

She shook her head, frightened as ever. "I don't know. I don't know." She started silently weeping, so much fear devouring her eyes.

Rihanna grabbed her hand and she led their way outside. It was dark and cool, with a light breeze coming every now and then. They sat on the same bench Katerina and Rihanna had recently sat on.

Rihanna held onto Violet's hands. "It's alright. It's okay. Everything will be fine."

She gasped and shook her head angrily, "No, no it wont be. It's going to be horrible!" She cupped her face in her hands and cried harder.

Rihanna sighed and waited until Violet calmed down before she started talking again. "I don't get it. Why do they require students to tie their hair back?" In Rihanna's old school, that was never a necessity.

"They treat school photos very seriously. Just like passport photos, ears must be visible." She laughed humorlessly. "Just my luck, huh?"

Rihanna pulled her legs on top of the bench and hugged them. The weather was becoming really cold these day, welcoming autumn. "What did you do last year?"

She rubbed her nose and sniffed. Her face was yet again smeared with mascara and eyeliner. "Last year? Huh, that's when I was first put in F.A.I.T.H. I didn't attend my classes on picture day. Next day, I took a sick leave. But I couldn't run away from it for too long, the counselor came to my dorm one day and said she would guide me herself to take the picture. I sort of made a big problem and told her that I wouldn't. The headmistress heard about it and that's when I was noticed by her. She put together my behavior, class participation, and grades, then decided that there was only one place in this school for me. F.A.I.T.H."

So, in the end, the ultimate reason behind why she was put in F.A.I.T.H. was her ear.

"And now." Her voice clogged up. "Now I don't care if the whole Academy knows. But if I refuse to take a picture again, then–then everyone in F.A.I.T.H. will get curious and they'll end up finding out!" She started crying all over again. "I don't want to lose them."

Rihanna looked at Violet, feeling empty and sad. She felt how alone and scared Violet was right now. And she could only imagine what the level of hurt she was feeling because of the imperfection that haunted her life was like.

The fear of her friends ever finding out, it was her biggest worry right now.

"I don't want to be like this Rihanna... I really don't want to be like this." She gasped midst her crying. "What should I do?"

And so it was decided.

Violet shouldn't be like this anymore.

___________

I messaged him on wattpad, expressed to him my undying love for his book. 

and guess what?