MOVIE >scene12> - A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

Rihanna woke up in the morning with an overwhelming feeling of dread. Somehow she knew it was going to be a bad day. Even before she enrolled into the Academy, she knew today specifically was going to be the essence of mad trouble. And whether she liked it or not, she had to face and get through it without losing step.

She stood up and looked around the room, the curtain was closed and there was no sound coming from Jessie's side of the curtain. As she stared at the white fabric, her heart pounded automatically with the idea of who could be behind it. She hated the feeling in her gut, and threw it away as she made her way to the bathroom.

After she was done, she got dressed in her crisp new uniform and pushed the curtain aside. Her heart squeezed in disappointment when she saw Jessie's side of the room empty.

What the hell...

She left out the door and shut it behind her, then stood against it and closed her eyes shut with fear.

You can't. Don't forget. You'll lose yourself. Just be the unknown.

She breathed in and out and opened her eyes, then made her way to the morning assembly.

As she walked down the spiral staircase, she tried to think of all possible ideas to avoid being caught in the center of attention. The fact that she had enrolled much later than everyone else was enough of a spotlight magnet, and it terrified her to guess how many knew of it.

Would Jessie tell anyone?

Suddenly and out of nowhere, a guy hurls her on his shoulder like a sack and jogs the rest of the way down the steps. With quick large strides, he makes his way across the halls and down and up more steps.

Rihanna at first was shocked, so she froze without thought, but as she registered what was happening, she quickly made a point to notify whoever it was that it was definitely not okay to do what he was doing.

"Hey! What the–Where are you taking me? What did I do? Put. Me. Down. I will take this to the headmistress. Do you want to get suspended?"

He entered a full classroom and dropped her on a chair. Her face was surely red from the blood rush that happened with her body upside down, and she felt a bit sick in the stomach. However, all of that was nothing compared to what she stared at in front of her.

If one could put supermodels in a room with equally beautiful girls, right away you could tell the faces of those who've walked on a runway and those who haven't. Because naturally the ones who did will have that arrogant, dominant, leader type of look. A look that said I know that I could have this, all of it.

At that moment, that's who she stared at. Girls with that same exact vibe.

"Hello." Rihanna's voice was weak. "Can I help you?"

A girl, with beauty so remarkable–brown hair, hazel eyes, amazing height and a body that boomed confidence–walked over and stood in front of Rihanna. The rest sat in chairs in front of her, all with legs crossed and arms wrapped, wonder written all over their faces.

So this is the mystery girl.

Summer stared at Rihanna with disgust. "Though I'm tempted to do a makeover on you so you're more bearable to look at, I'm even more tempted to let you humor me with which family you come from."

Rihanna bit her lip. So that's what this is about?

Her brain took immediate action. "What are my options?"

Summer stared at the girl in front her, flustered with her personality that was still unclear. "Start by telling me your name."

"Rihanna. Rihanna Gessner."